Reviews for A Hundred Souls
Allytsuki chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
This is so...uagh! I'm crying!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
I like this ending much better.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Wouldn't Hijikata be reincarnated?
Kagome Pureheart chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
O.o sorry but this seems too soon..I mean to develop Kei like this then pull at the stitches that unravels it rather than a slow descend.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
You should write a fanfic for Diabolik Lovers. I'm interested in knowing how you would portray Shu or Reiji. From their point of views.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Well I am glad that it was Saito and not Souji who found out about Makoto to begin with. Souji would be so overwhelmed that he might break! T-T I wanted more story with Saito though.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Waah the name for Hijikata is perfect! Hehe Sincerity... when I have a kid many years in the future, I want to name him Makoto...or Hijikata's oni name.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
He has to remember the Oni name given to him! You know...Hijikata really does go well with cherry blossoms..even when he fights..the balance, the calm, the gracefulness and yet the strong spirit with that ever fleeting glimpse into his innermost thoughts..Waah so romantic!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wait in the anime and game, it is said that a demon is immortal. Wouldn't she live to see him reincarnated many times until she is killed by something or someone?
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Awesome! Update soon!
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Ah I see...So Hijikata lost his memories! Least he didn't die. Not really. Sorry, I just seem to want to review every chaptero
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Yup same here. I almost cried, and I don't cry easily. Great job, update soon!
Pale Blossom chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Oh please don't make them separated!
And I hope they live a happy life together, and some how Chizuru can get the deal broken!
Wonderful story by the way!
Zakuro chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I hope there'll be a happy ending for Hijikata and Chizuru!
Louve chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Oh this chapter is so sweet and sad at the same time ! Chizuru and Hijikata are definitly made for each other... I hope they won't be separated again
The demon lord is realy cool (I do like that character in fact) but... Those two are just perfect together...

I can't wait for the next chapter ! (And sorry for my english... Its not my language but I try to do my best !)