Reviews for A Fighting Chance
vampwolfs chapter 7 . 9/24
please update!
Goddess Seshat chapter 7 . 9/2
This is great, hope to see the Weasley Clan next chapter.
World-Explorer chapter 7 . 7/11
omg im obsessed. please continue? i can totally picture everything going on. its amazing to see surgeon harry. but poor him hes been through so much already
Zoe Lupin chapter 1 . 6/22
Guns are heavily regulated/illegal in the United Kingdom. It takes years to get a licence and you have to be assesed by the police, your boss, friends, family and a psychiatrist.

They are probably available on the Black Markets. But Ginny being shot down in London would have been cause for a big poilice investigation.
gvhb chapter 7 . 3/12
Will this be updated? Love this story so much 3
ToxicWolffang chapter 1 . 2/27
I AM NOT CRYING
Yucky cross chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
La suite !
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 7 . 11/14/2020
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter, and I hope you upload it SOON!
27elliee chapter 7 . 10/17/2020
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING
Chezakeeba chapter 7 . 10/2/2020
OMFG...more please?
victoriarxse chapter 5 . 7/6/2020
AMAZING! I literally added this to my favorites list 5 years ago and I still continually comeback and re-read it. I know it’s been literally 5 years but please update this is so good. Would you consider handing the story over to someone or even adding a outline of what’s going to happen? I really love this and can’t wait to find out what happens when the Weasleys show up.
P.S. I’m also running out of chapters I can review on :
misswitlock16 chapter 7 . 5/18/2020
i love it please update
victoriaperman chapter 7 . 4/25/2020
God im gonna die, this so deserves an update! PLEASEEE
Kamron Nunn chapter 7 . 4/18/2020
I like this story are you going to continue the story or have someone else because this is really good you did a good job
Abbie chapter 7 . 4/13/2020
Oh my god this is AMAZING i NEED to know what happens when the weasleys arive and what happens with callie and Harry;)