Reviews for A Fighting Chance
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
However this turns out and wherever ever it goes from this point will keep reading and re-reading just for these first three chapters.
maya31 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
i love
maya31 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
i love
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Liking is covered so is loving and adoring this.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Try not to do this especially on stories this good but can there be something from the point of view of the One and Two talking to the other interns about Harry (preferably in a positive way) with some/an resident(s) over hearing.
Idriss Pukka chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
yay! awesome story so far, love the way you've wrote harry. there should be more crossover fics like this one, and i'm happy to see your's here :) kudos.
CheekyEskimo chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
This is excellent! I have been waiting for a good Grey's Anatomy/Harry Potter crossover and now there is one! YAY! Can't wait for more!
bigbangfan91 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Ooh I can imagine this harry and zona being quite funny together as friends
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
It really was a fantastic to see a second chapter for this, double so as it's as good as the first.
Challenge King chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
This chapter was very good. I like how Harry is dealing with the Residents so far. I look forward to the next chapter.
bigbangfan91 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
If harry is gd friends with teddy I can see him being gd friends with callie and arizona please bring teddy in soon, who's his pairing?
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
interesting start thank you for killing ginny and separating him from the magical world makes crossovers much more fun
kyle chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Love this not many Greys/HP crossovers but this seems quite good, I normally never do this but could you make this a George/Harry pairing it's just something I have always wanted to read. You have a good lead in because George does like trauma.

Ps please don't kill George because i will cry again! Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Very nice start.
Challenge King chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was a very good first chapter. I look forward to the next chapter.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10