Reviews for A Fighting Chance
Carlyn858 chapter 7 . 5/9/2019
I know there’s probably no hope you’ll ever update this, but I love it. So much. Please.
NavyGirl05 chapter 7 . 4/16/2019
You *need* yo continue urban thus story! I periodically come back to this and reread it. I want to know what happens with Gred. I want to see the Weasley Clan show up! Please say you will continue.
ChelseasDeadSmile chapter 7 . 2/11/2019
Please, for the love of the gods, continue on with this story. I want to see what happens even though it's been four years since you updated it.
Nicole watts chapter 7 . 1/5/2019
When will chapter 8 be up I am diying to know how the Weasley’s react to Harry being in Iraq.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2018
Please update soon I need to know what happens next!
BookFan96 chapter 7 . 12/13/2018
I wish that you had continued this
Katherine Sparrow chapter 7 . 10/17/2018
Really liked it :) Hope you update
917brat chapter 7 . 9/17/2018
this sounds very interesting and I am curious as to where you are going to go with this please keep it up.
Thefriendyouhate chapter 7 . 8/31/2018
God this is so devastating to read yet so interesting. Gosh I with there was more
Thefriendyouhate chapter 5 . 8/31/2018
Tears
Leelee77 chapter 7 . 7/20/2018
Love this book! Please update!
brittanylayneb chapter 7 . 7/5/2018
I absolutely love your story! I would love to read more if you are still working on it! Need a little spell check but other than that it is amazing!
Hades Is Bea chapter 7 . 5/12/2018
Why!? Why stop there Was literally in tears waiting to see what happens and then nothing! Gutted! Great read though, thanks lol
Rosiesnape20 chapter 7 . 2/8/2018
Your story is the only good story of Harry Potter x grays anatomy so please please PLEASE won’t you update it? I’m in love with your story and I would love it if you could update the story even if it’s been around 3 years since your last update. I hope you can update it soon and I’ll be waiting anxiously for that day!:) keep up the good work and remember to take care of yourself first!:)
asiya halima kone chapter 7 . 1/2/2018
please update soon this is a great chapter
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »