Reviews for A Fighting Chance
Cassa-Andra chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
LOVE THIS FIC!
kilowatt chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Great story. I hope you keep writing.
RaeSage chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
brilliant..! please update soon
bigbangfan91 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter the friendship between the guys is brilliant. Teddy putting a smile on his face I loved is this harry teddy?
RHatch89 chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
good update
Challenge King chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
This chapter was very good. Harry and Teddy seem to have a close relationship I look forward to seeing more of it. I liked that Harry wasn't alone for the anniversary of Ginny's death. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
jbekke chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Wow, this is an excellent story so far. I have enjoyed your writing. You are very talented with story telling. It is captivating from the very start and I cannot wait to see what comes next. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fan-fiction (a few more) and share your talent.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
So really want the next part soon as possible but a couple more updates won't have time to re-read all every time, meh who needs sleep.
grettasmith chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
this is really good. keep writing:))
RHatch89 chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
hope you update this soon... I kinda want Harry to be paired with Izzie
DarkAdarah chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Awesome! OMG I just discovered it and its everything I wished for and more! I love it. Thanks so much for this story! And for the update , I noticed it was a few hours ago so yeah thanks and I cant wait for more! Please let it be slash God Im praying here!
bigbangfan91 chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Really enjoying this story look forward to more
Challenge King chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
This chapter was very good. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
miapia chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
I like it
bigbangfan91 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Love your harry heartbreaking stuff some of it, who's Harry's pairing going to be teddy? Will you be bringing callie and arizona into it? Look forward to more! Love it!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »