Reviews for Turn Me On
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 1 . 1/30
I knew they were together! How could they not be? When I read that sentence with him saying that Lauren's wishful thinking, I knew it...Fabulous job!
rclaurel chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Shit they knew each other, you had me going there
artri chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Liked that you played it right to the end, good one.
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
You almost go tme, but Edward slipped in his thoughts a couple times and called her "Bella" instead of "Isabella" and then he said he had a girlfriend, but he was still pursuing Bella and at first I thought "what an ass," but when she showed up, I guessed their relationship. It's a great story though. I like authorward haha.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Loved it and how perfect that she is on the book that she inspired.
bananafox chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
great story.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Well done. I love it.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh I loved this!
twisample14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Good job - I think you accomplished your goal with this story! Bella was very mysterious. Have you considered continuing it?
Soni's Angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hi Bexie25,

This was an awesome oneshot! To answer your question, yes you did succeed;) Who knows maybe you will consider adding more to this one day;P Thanks for sharing and donating to a wonderful cause.
skyhopper chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
You did catch me off guard. Lol but towards the end when they had calmed Down after the deed was done, the wheels in my head started spinning and I thought, is there more here than meets the eye...yup, there was! You succeeded! Lol
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I loved it so yummy I guessed she was the girlfriend after the text and he said he had a girlfriend I remembered she was confused about getting tge invite but said yes I put 2 and 2 together thank you
BridieM chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
A surprising twist. As usual I totally enjoyed your writing style and skill. :D
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Ain't nothin' like some fuckhawt wall sex, Bexie darlin'! Pretty tricky tryin' to throw us, as well as his family, off the scent that Bella was, in fact his girlfriend LOL!
EeWee chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Hot, hot, hot. Phew, I need a cigarette.