Reviews for Girls in White Dresses
Hayden Avery chapter 18 . 3/21
Please continue
Love this story
Superstar309 chapter 18 . 2/27
I loved this story! I wish you would finish it or do a wrap up or something. Looking forward to reading your other stories.
GoPinkLion chapter 18 . 1/25
So, I started reading this, knowing full well that it wasn't finished and hadn't been updated in years. But I read all your other HG stories and couldn't resist. They're just too good! My heart broke for Peeta and his situation.

I hope you're able to finish this story. It's too good to be abandoned.
THGlover159 chapter 18 . 12/2/2016
I love you're story I've been reading it since it began, hopefully you're still continuing, it is a great piece of writing!
DanyMEHP chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
Please, continue the story.
brokenbrain chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
I hope you will find the time and inspiration to continue with this story.
Marcelinavampqueen chapter 18 . 9/22/2016
Please continue writing this AMAZING story! Can't wait to see another chapter!
Isarnicole chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
I really hope that this hasn't been abandoned. I'm eager to know how this all unfolds and where the title of the story comes from. You've done a great job so far!
BenHan chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Is this story abandoned?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
Update soon pls. I love this story
Julie chapter 18 . 8/18/2016
Hey! I know it has been a while since you updated this story but it's the first one in a long time that I have really loved reading. Not only do you write really well but you have a great sensibility for sketching characters and relationships. I would love for you to continue it.
Buttercupbadass chapter 18 . 8/16/2016
Please continue this story. It's amazing, touching and heartbreaking. I can't wait for more!
Mely-the-Mockingjay chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
I really love your story I hope u update because I'm pretty the story isn't finished. Oh and btw that kiss was beautiful how u developed katniss' and peeta's realationship was amazing. So keep it up!
Lizardphobia chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
You write beautifully. You strike me as someone who chooses words with care, and the things that you don't say mean as much as the things that you say.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
I forgot to add in my recent comment that this is definitely the best non reaped everlark fanfic that I've read. Katniss' and Peeta's characters are definitely the same on the book. And this is what I truly believe what would happen if they weren't reaped. I wish you still continue this though, it's amazing and beautiful. Believe me. I've read so many everlark fanfics but this is definitely one of my fav.