Reviews for Girls in White Dresses
Lizardphobia chapter 6 . 7/22
You write beautifully. You strike me as someone who chooses words with care, and the things that you don't say mean as much as the things that you say.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 18 . 6/14
I forgot to add in my recent comment that this is definitely the best non reaped everlark fanfic that I've read. Katniss' and Peeta's characters are definitely the same on the book. And this is what I truly believe what would happen if they weren't reaped. I wish you still continue this though, it's amazing and beautiful. Believe me. I've read so many everlark fanfics but this is definitely one of my fav.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 18 . 6/14
I'm begging you with all my heart and soul to please update this story. Thank you.
brandie2007 chapter 1 . 6/9
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, continue writing for this. I've reread this story twice.
Dea chapter 18 . 6/8
Ahhhh this is sooooooo goooooood hurry up and update because it is soooooo gooooooood :)
Komorebi-chama chapter 18 . 5/25
I really really love this fic, I hope one day you continue it ...till then...good luck!
Great keep going update soon!
tnova15 chapter 18 . 4/15
This is just too perfect! I hope you update soon :)
Dinkydi chapter 18 . 4/2
Please update this story its soo good and it's such a shame to leave it like this . Please don't leave us all hanging !
inblindingdarkness chapter 18 . 3/21
I'm enjoying this more than Catching Fire and Mockingjay put together. It's perfect.
B Dizzy chapter 18 . 3/13
Are you still on this, I'd hate to think I just wasted all that reading for no conclusion, I hate it when people do multiple chapters and split, and I have no idea if it's been abandoned is there a way to tell if a story is abandoned or when last updated? I would appreciate your help I'm getting frustrated not knowing if I should get caught up in a story that will never get finished. if you know any complete stories like yours could you recommend? please message me or pm thanks, Dizzy out
Mockingjaycs chapter 8 . 3/8
I,hope Peeta and Katniss fall in love soon
Ellen-Thalia chapter 18 . 3/7
This is amazing! Please, please, please continue!
PraetorFable chapter 18 . 2/22
Please update soon! I need more! I was stuck reading this until 3 am it's so great!
Mustangkimmy chapter 18 . 2/2
I'm really enjoying your story:)