Reviews for Girls in White Dresses
MK chapter 19 . 2/5
Glad I decided to check the status of this story. Caught up with the newer chapters and they are a great continuation. I especially loved that Peeta came to realize, once Katniss accepts something, there's no turning back and that he realized there's no reason to hide their feelings for one another. Hope inspiration strikes again. Great story!
rowyntree33 chapter 1 . 2/4
It’s been a while since I’ve read your story and it was great getting to reread it from the beginning. I was excited to see a new chapter and can’t wait to see what you have planned next for these characters. Happy to see them be strong together.
Opaque chapter 19 . 1/14
Lovely to see you haven't abandoned this! Great update, so much happened! I like the anticipation you built up heading to school and the confrontation in the end. I also like the realization that trying to play by the rules want helping anyone. I'm excited to see where this goes. Great update!
kckaye chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
I rediscovered this story a few days ago and I always manage to pick up something new. I love your slow build between Peeta trying to forget Katniss at the same time Katniss is starting to pay attention to her boy with the bread. I wanted to let you know that as long as you stay with this story, I will stay right there as an avid reader. Thanks for sharing your story !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Thank you for the update! Seeing a favorite fic update after a long period of time is always so exciting! I'm going to go back and reread this fic in its entirety to refresh my memory. Thanks again!
clapton-don't-dance chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I've been reading your fic since you posted the first chapter but have never left a review. I wanted to rectify this by saying how much I have enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us! Your writing is much appreciated.
Secretthgluver chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
Thank you so much for continuing the story! I love the latest chapter, and I can not wait for the next one
marifer527 chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the rest of them!
colorful swirls chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
I just discovered this story, and I absolutely love it! I hope you continue it. Wonderful job with creating this world!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Love this so much! Please keep it up!
Kkkkk chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Great
fernandfeather chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
I love the detail you put into your story
GilandSara4ever chapter 19 . 11/26/2017
Read all 19 chapters in a few days. Great story so far :) Looking forward to what’s in store for Peeta and Katniss.
Dinkydi chapter 19 . 11/17/2017
Thanks so much for updating this wonderful story . Your dedication to finish is noted ! Many thanks
loveROMONIEandEVERLARK chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Thanks for updating this. It’s so fantastic to read from you again. Chapter was great. Hopefully inspiration hits you again soon if not no worries we’ll read when u r ready.