Reviews for What is Family?
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
7 years chica! update already! its too good of a story!
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
That was great. Update soon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Interesting prelude so far...need to continue and really spice things up. It would be quite interesting for Harry and Remus to have a duel.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
this is a awesome story i doo truly hope u continue this story!

Behany
Michael01 chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
more, more, more, more more! please im dying 2 know what happens!
Victoria Ackles chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
The blonde haired women is android 18(who is married to Krillin), the short haired man is Yamcha? The blue haired woman is bulma with her violet haired toddler/baby Trunks and the long spiky haired man is Vegeta, Bulma's husband and Trunk's son. I'm ot sure who Harry is supposed to be, maybe one of Chi Chi's sons as Chi Chi wasn't there and she usually is with Bulma.

The story is really great so far! I love the dynamic between Harry and Remus! Is it being continued (hopefully!) or is it on hiatus/discontinued?
Jade Enchantress chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Its Trunks
Jackanapes chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Hey!

I love the story, and can't wait for more. Um... the closest I can think of for the characters would be from Dragon Ball Z, which I haven't watched in forever, and the green dude sounds like Piccolo. Um... I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Thanks,

handadeath
Draeconin chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Your adder reminded me quite a lot of the cat in "Alice in Wonderland" - you know: the one that faded away, leaving only a grin behind? As I recall, Alice didn't enjoy following its directions, either.
Draeconin chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I figured I might as well expand on the DBZ universe for fans of this story but not of the anime.

Thank you. You've no idea how many stories I've gotten frustrated with because the author assumed her (most of the time) readers knew exactly what she was talking about. I'm not a fan of anime of any sort (I think the artwork is cheap), but I'll try another chapter or two anyway.
zeo knight chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
i like
Momma Lici chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
YOSH YOSH YOSH YOSH!

I love this...THAKIES!
kiwarrier chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
Characters from the dream in order: Krillin, Vegeta, Eighteen, Bulma, Trunks, Piccollo, Chi Chi, Goten. Harry sees from Gohan's point of view. Harry is Gohan's nephew.
Wings of a Wolf chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
This is a VERY strange crossover, but Harry Potter seems to get the weirdest of the bunch! I think I like it!

I recognized Trunks, Bulma, that blonde girl that kept switching whose name I never got (and that probably didn't make any sense whatsoever and might not even be right), Piccalo... was it from Gohan's point of view? Or Goku's? I'm pretty sure it's one or the other, but my bet's on Gohan. I miss Dragonball Z... *le sigh* I need to figure out a way to watch it...

Anyway, update soon!
shadow-inu14 chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
Vageta, Guko, kiki, Bulma, Picalo, Android 18, and Harry was in Gohans point of view, he is a desendent of Gohan thanks to his father.

Will you please update soon so i can see if i was right. I love the story so far, keep it up.

thanks