Reviews for Forever and Ever
Snaperipper chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Please continue this story. I am really enjoying it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Your welcome CompletelyInLove, nice chapter. Keep it coming.
playwright82 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I know you were in a hurry to post this chapter, but I noticed a lot more spelling a grammar mistakes. You might want to edit this chapter a bit.

I can't wait to see how this whole thing gets resolved. I'm guessing Severus' new memories will have something to do with him falling for Hermione. It just looks like it may play out that way. I can't wait to see how this story plays out.
Angelwells chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
great story cant wait to read more.

Angel :D
notyetanotheralias chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
it was a lovely chapter :)
Librarian73 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Good chapter love the time turner twist.
LaTishaSnapeMalfoy29 chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
I absolutely adore this story. I hope you keep updating. It's great so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I like this story! Tank you!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Nice chapters, keep it coming.
playwright82 chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Haha. The way you write sounds like the way I write. I know the general overview and the end, but whatever happens between the start and the end is just whatever pops out of my head. I like this story. I just hope everything works out. I wasn't expecting Hermione to go so far back in time. I was thinking Just back to 1980 or 1990. But this might be better than what I was thinking. You keep surprising me and that's good. I hate stories where I know what's going to happen before it happens (unless I'm writing it. Lol.).
Librarian73 chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Interesting cannot wait to read more.
Librarian73 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Good chapter
playwright82 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Ooo. I like that there is a new Draco. I always imagined he had changed after the war. I like that they're becoming friends. I almost wonder if one of the boys might develop feelings for Hermione, but don't tell. I'll find out as I read. Keep up the good work!
Severussnape1984 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
What the hell was Severus thinking? More likely, he needs to get his head out of his ass for once in his life. At least Hermione saved his life. She didn't deserve to be yell at for saving him. I 'really cried when I read this. Poor Hermione. Seriously, not joking. SSHG
playwright82 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
I'm glad you're mostly keeping the story canon, except for Snape living of course. I also like how you're trying to keep the characters in character and not making them too OOC. I love how snarky Snape was to Minerva at the end. I just hope Hermione is prepared to handle him.