Reviews for Too Bad It Isn't True (English version)
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Omg this story is so amazing. The writing was beautiful and the way you described House's emotions was magnificent. Believe me when I say that I am in some way thrilled that you took this road for the story to end. House hallucinating Amber was a great choice it made it feel beliavable. And Cuddy taking care of him while he is aware that it all isn't real is even more amazing. The last line with Kutner saying"To bad it isn't true" really nailed it. So in the end : MIND BLOWN! I hope you will continue making epic stories like this one in the future.
Iane Casey chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
WOW. JUST, WOW. This was beautiful. Tragic and really heartbreaking, but beautifully written.
JLCH chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I just wanted to say that my earlier comment wasn't personal, I was just really devastated by the ending. I know why you did it but I really did not think that it would end this way. It's more a tragedy than drama/romance. At least I would've been prepared :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
*falls to the floor*
Alex chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Wonderfully written and devastating.
Abby chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Very good ending.
HuddyGirl chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
OMGGGGGGG CRYING!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Why!
housebound chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Holy cow..please update soon!
lenasti16 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Darn, Cuddy really died here? Agh, my #Huddy heart is just bleeding now... *sniffs* :(
seriously chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I am so glad I did not read this story.
JLCH chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
What in heck was that? I'm so disappointed. You labeled this drama/romance and you killed her? I just...can't...I'm sorry. I wish I had not read this.

berenice chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I tell you I'm a fics/huddy's fan;
your fic is very very good; but logically, I also cry Cuddy's death;
is very logical that final, about House, staying crazy, crazy in love with her Lisa...
but if it were Christmas and I had one wish:::: pleaseeeeĀ”
can yo do Lisa will don't die?
one huddy happy ending?

Congratulations, and sorry my bad English...
huddy92 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I like this chapter ! but please that house could save cuddys leg . I dont want to cuddy lose her keg. Cant wait next chapt ;)
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
OMG, it's actually House who's going to amputate Cuddy's leg? PLEASE, NO. Don't let this happen. My poor Cuddy. :( Interesting AU HELP ME plot here but this is just too much for me. I hope, you won't actually follow the plot we have on the actual episode, of having to really amputate Cuddy's leg and worst, let her die. PLEASE NO or I'll be in tears. :(