Reviews for How Fools Fall In Love
Asyemur chapter 5 . 2/16
Beautiful chapter as always.. thank you for hardworking! :)
this story gets more interesting and fun every update
SkyHana chapter 5 . 2/11
Thank you for replying back in your AN! Makes me feel appreciated. The story is going great and I love the flashback scenarios! They're really very funny and amusing. And I seriously agree with everything Sougo13 said in their review about Gintoki. So so so true.
Can you decribe what the characters are wearing when they apper? Cuz its difficult for me to imagine it and it also helps in making their personalities more solid. But only if you want to. You dont really have to.
Thanks and keep it up! I'm looking forward to your next update!
higitsune84tails chapter 5 . 2/6
oh! finally! I can read some cute moment between Gintoki and Hijikata from the past! I wonder what the real relationship they have before
and with Shinpachi, awww... really cute! maybe we can have some GinHiji parental session, lol

okay, thanks for the fast update, I am really glad, :D
wait for the next chapter,
mad100141 chapter 5 . 2/5
Damn it just... Talk to each other like adults. was originally going to say fuck but this is not that type of story. This story actually has plot, somewhat, I think. I'm not sure. Does it have a plot?
SkyHana chapter 4 . 2/5
I love the plot and the characters as well. You did a good job. Well done and please keep updating

To be honest I dont even ship this pairing but I love this story and its plot!

Just one question, will Takasugi be appearing in here and what about Shouyou-Sensei?
Ivy-Story chapter 1 . 1/25
Aaaaawwww, I admit the first time I read the chapter- I didnt realize who the author was... But the entire time I read the chapter I was like; "Why is this so goood the characters act so natural and totally in-character" and I kept thinking that way until I clicked on the second chapter and- "WHAAAH SO IT'S NA-CHAN" like- I remember reading your other series and I really liked your way of writing- so...

Thank you for making an awesome fic! Totally looking forward for the next update!
Asyemur chapter 4 . 1/22
Thank you sooo much for updating, this new chapter is so beautiful! ugh so many feels.. i cant .
You're amazing you know, your writing is perfect, please don't give up! We'll be always here for you 3
Operamini chapter 4 . 1/20
Omggggggg! Finally! I have been waitting this new chapter for sooooo longgggg! Thanks so much for updating. This chap is so great:")
higitsune84tails chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
gurlll... why its so heartbreaking! and I feel so bad didn't review in the second chapter! ;w;
au... this chapter is full of feels! I want more of 10 years ago scenes, what actually happened between this two?

ok, i will wait for the next chapter,
ganbatte author-san, :)
IvoryRhapsody chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLS TELL ME THAT HAD A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP IN THE PAST AND CANT FORGET IT!
Orchidellia chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. You definitely have me intrigued. Great job so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
this is soooo good
calloutyoru chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I am still loving this, still anticipating every single word from you and rejoicing in updates - never disappointed. I adore the way you describe Gintoki's feelings in the last part. how he's inevitably stirred by Hijikata. It's so, so lovely. Thanks for writing this, I'll be waiting eagerly for another chapter, as usual.
Licurici chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Keep going! You can do it! I really love this story! Please continue! :)