Reviews for How Fools Fall In Love
ChitandaKei chapter 9 . 11/21
Ooooh Gintoki at Hijikata's family home means getting to the juicy stuff. Tee hee. I can't wait for the next chapter I need my fix. Great as per usual tho. ;)
Cm001 chapter 9 . 11/8
great! Can't wait for the next update! Please continue on writing!
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 8 . 9/11
Wow I've been lazy about reviewing new chapters :/ but I wanted to let you know that you're doing a good job lol you're one of the few people I'm subscribed to that still manages to upload a new chapter :) so yay! I started watching Gintama again, and it has refueled my passion for Gintoki and Hijikata :D
ChitandaKei chapter 8 . 9/7
This is sooo well structured. The tension just keeps building and building and I love it! Also love how after all these years they are still intimate, reluctantly so, but intimate. Yeah keep going.
Loved it! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please keep on updating!
Operamini chapter 8 . 8/27
Great as always ;_; I love this sooooo much. Thanks for updating Nachan :* im so excited for the next chapter
Cm001 chapter 7 . 8/14
I'm so glad you finally updated! I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
I hope you find time to update! This story is awesome! I love the flashbacks and I just wanna know what happened! XD
Yournumberonefan16842 chapter 3 . 7/24
Wow. So they lived together for 2 years? This story is awesome! Can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! The writings is so good and the plot is developing at a good pace- not too fast but not so slow that it's boring. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest!
FallenxLinkin chapter 7 . 7/16
You have no idea how happy you made me today! Great chapter as usual :D
tigerbunny8 chapter 6 . 7/1
love the fic, pls update! please? ty :3
ChitandaKei chapter 6 . 6/29
I am soo in love with this fic and I am really excited for the next chapter.. I hope this gets updated soon.
Dominika chapter 6 . 5/3
I really like this story. Please, update soon!
FallenxLinkin chapter 6 . 4/4
I'm rather curious who be the dominant male here. The plot is interesting though
I'm looking forward to the revelations
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »