Reviews for How Fools Fall In Love
Lilgreyblob chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update!
Lilgreyblob chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
Damn this flashback broke my heart.
ave urbana chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
dear author, please don't stop writing ever, at least until you finish this story. I have rewatched Gintama after I got in the Residency and there really aren't much good fanfiction in recent years in this fandom. so I beg you. continue this story. those two are my favorite characters and always make my heart flutter when i see them in romantic but realistic situations (and weird considering who we are talking about). hope to read you soon and thanks for continuing this fic! take care!
MisakiXRevive chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
Oh man, talk about shit going down. I'm honestly just feeling sorry for Gintoki at this point.
LOL chapter 14 . 5/6/2017
Oh god! When I first read this story you only had one or two chapters up and you hadn't updated in ages. I thought it was gonna be abandoned but now a few years later I get back into the Gintama fandom and what do I see? This is a fantastic surprise. Please continue thestory soon. We all wanna see the idiots get together.
MisakiXRevive chapter 13 . 3/20/2017
Woah, reading this story is painful. Not because it's bad but because it's good. T.T
masamoony chapter 13 . 3/14/2017
Can't believe how this chapter tugged on my heartstrings. With every Gin/Hiji interaction I died a little. They really are fools! Just friggin' kiss you idiots! That said, a wonderful chapter as usual. You're great and I love you and I loved this (even though my breath hitched so many times I think I damaged my lungs). Thank you for the wonderful update!
masamoony chapter 13 . 2/11/2017
An update! Wheeee! Thanks a lot, really. I jumped up and down when I noticed there was a new chapter. The way you write makes me feel like I'm on heaven! -hugs herself as she waits for another update-
masamoony chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Thank you for the amazing chapter! Can't believe how good this was~ I'll be waiting for future updates. Stay well!
Cally dreams of Snow chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
As always, you write those stubborn bastards so well. Every single interaction between them leaves me breathless 3. Thanks for your hard work! I'll be waiting eagerly for more (:
Cally dreams of Snow chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Still reading this-still loving it. You have this way of capturing the chemistry between Gintoki and Hijikata.. I just haven't found it elsewhere. It's perfect.
ChitandaKei chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
Awwww it's nice to see your work's in the fanfiction pool once again. You didn't have to come back to this but you did. So glad. I still can't get over the lingering tension between Hijikata and Gintoki. Then Mistuba aswell?! You just came back to play with our emotions honestly.
haruaji11 chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Inserting it's been 84 years meme here...okay,no,but it has been a long time since i see this fic and wow! i didint expect issing it so chapter,i can wait to see what happen next,i really lve this story and expect great things of this,so please dont abandonned this story anymore,please!
MisakiXRevive chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
It does. Thank you for updating! And the Mitsuba drama begins...
ChitandaKei chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Ooooh Gintoki at Hijikata's family home means getting to the juicy stuff. Tee hee. I can't wait for the next chapter I need my fix. Great as per usual tho. ;)