Reviews for How Fools Fall In Love
ChitandaKei chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Ooooh Gintoki at Hijikata's family home means getting to the juicy stuff. Tee hee. I can't wait for the next chapter I need my fix. Great as per usual tho. ;)
Cm001 chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
great! Can't wait for the next update! Please continue on writing!
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
Wow I've been lazy about reviewing new chapters :/ but I wanted to let you know that you're doing a good job lol you're one of the few people I'm subscribed to that still manages to upload a new chapter :) so yay! I started watching Gintama again, and it has refueled my passion for Gintoki and Hijikata :D
ChitandaKei chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
This is sooo well structured. The tension just keeps building and building and I love it! Also love how after all these years they are still intimate, reluctantly so, but intimate. Yeah keep going.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Loved it! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please keep on updating!
Operamini chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Great as always ;_; I love this sooooo much. Thanks for updating Nachan :* im so excited for the next chapter
Cm001 chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
I'm so glad you finally updated! I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
I hope you find time to update! This story is awesome! I love the flashbacks and I just wanna know what happened! XD
Yournumberonefan16842 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Wow. So they lived together for 2 years? This story is awesome! Can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! The writings is so good and the plot is developing at a good pace- not too fast but not so slow that it's boring. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest!
FallenxLinkin chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
You have no idea how happy you made me today! Great chapter as usual :D
tigerbunny8 chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
love the fic, pls update! please? ty :3
ChitandaKei chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
I am soo in love with this fic and I am really excited for the next chapter.. I hope this gets updated soon.
Dominika chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
I really like this story. Please, update soon!
FallenxLinkin chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
I'm rather curious who be the dominant male here. The plot is interesting though
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I'm looking forward to the revelations
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »