Reviews for In the King's Forest
32sheshe chapter 9 . 7/8
I really like this story. I hope you continue it.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 9 . 5/4
What a point to leave us at. I know it has been almost a year since you last updated this story. I hope you come back to it. I am interested in how Gale is fairing with his "punishment". I really enjoy all of these Historical type stories. I can't wait for snow to get his comeuppance. But obviously before that happens Peeta needs to survive his poisoning.
desperatelyobvious chapter 9 . 3/21
Nooooo D: things were only starting to get interesting! I really hope you decide to come back to this! I'm so curious to find out what happens with Katniss and Peeta and even Snow now that he knows who 'Katna' is.

Please update! Oh! And I hope you post your complete prompts in Panem entry here too!
This story is so good ! Please continue !
girlonfire5360 chapter 9 . 1/28
oh no!
girlonfire5360 chapter 8 . 1/28
great chapter, i think this is going to be a great story.
girlonfire5360 chapter 5 . 1/28
Oh peeta, very tricky. Thats a good cover up for his real feeling for Katniss.
girlonfire5360 chapter 4 . 1/28
I really like back stories, I always think it is neat how people meet.
girlonfire5360 chapter 3 . 1/28
yay peeta! :)
girlonfire5360 chapter 2 . 1/28
This sounds like a great story, can't wait to see where it goes.
girlonfire5360 chapter 1 . 1/28
I really like king peeta stories, i have already read By Your Hand I Have Loved, but I don't feel like it was actually ended, you should tie it up.
Please please please please please please please please please please finish the story. I HAVE to know what happens next.
Please please please please please please please please please. You just can't leave the story on hold like that.
I love this story so I HAVE to know what happens next.
Btw have a good day/night.
Teenyjewel chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I hope you update this soon, I'm not usually an AU fan, but I love this! You may be changing my mind on AUs for the Hunger Games stories.
KatieNicole94 chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Please update! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014