Reviews for From The Ashes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
The 'Always' cliché as you called it was perfect, no need to apologize. This is great. ChrisPerryRyan11
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I loved it. I loved it a lot. I would like to say 'i especially loved...' but I just loved all of it, sorry. Just a tiny thing. I think I would have preferred it if Castle had said "Kate. I love you. Always" I felt like just the "always" seemed a bit.. curt? almost. Just a preference thing though. Still love all of your stuff x
bolollablack chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
God, you got me right here! Amazingly truly pressious! Overwhelming, breathtaking!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Lovely one shot! Truly beautiful!
rewritetheending chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Honestly? All I need is the first part of this fic. It's everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Aww wow this is an amazingly sweet story and very we'll written:)
You should continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh wow. This was really good. I was going to point out the parts that I liked best, but realized that I liked ALL of it. Well done!
SerePellizzari chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ohohoh...amazing!
It's just like I imagined the scene if Rick and Kevin had been the ones trapped in the building!
Very compliment!
BlackCats4Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Liked your take on 6:11
The-KLF chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh wow... Crying at half six in the morning, good start to the day!
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I know what you mean about "always" being used in FanFic, but I agree with you that it was warranted in the situation here. Castle was uttering what he believed would be his last word to her!

I'm glad that this wasn't the combo we saw get trapped on screen (though I always do love when they mix up the pairings a bit), but this was great to read. Very nicely done!
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Loved it. Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Gave me some tears. Great possibility for the show. Great job!
DevonCastle chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Excellent version. Don't think i could've born it being castle, it was bad enough watching Espo & Ryan. Hope you enjoyed the real episode too!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014