Reviews for The Difference
Puggle chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Let's hope so
Great piece
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
The ending to The Sign of Three was really kind of sad. I'm glad you wrote this to make it a little happier and more hopeful.
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hahaha Oh I love it. Much better ending for the episode. And Uncle Sherlock. As much as I'm a Johnlock fan, I really am excited to see Sherlock dealing with John's baby.

Thanks for a smile,
Rairakku
Punknatch chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
i just love it! you really caught the essence of the characters.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh I love this version so much better. I wish you were one of the writers.
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was so sweet! I wish they had put this in the show, it would have made it so much better.
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
What a great conversation! Composed and outlined with the correct amount of detail to convey the emotions. *smiles*
luv0817 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awe! THIS is the way it should've ended! 3
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Waaahhh! I want to see it. Have to wait till the 19th and catch it on PBS. Love the story, so well done as always.
Lucy36 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awwww... Thank you Mattie !

Good old John, so clever and kind and loving.
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was beautiful, and brilliant :) Thank you :D
jack63kids chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh how lovely! Can you get him a dance partner too and then the night would be perfect?
Glad that 'our' version of John is better at expressing his emotions, though you'd think that any consulting detective worth his salt would be better at deducing...
I think this is genuinely one of the best fics you have written - though I do tend to think that about the last one I read, so I shall have to go back and read them all over again! Now there's a happy thought!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was really lovely. I couldn't find any fault with the wedding episode and I loved every minute of it, however that said I think this scene would have finished it off perfectly especially John deducing everyone had been busy telling Sherlock how much their friendship will change once John is married and clarifying that it really won't.

You did a terrific job of capturing their voices and keeping them in character, as well as making the conversation touching yet not overly sentimental.

I very much enjoyed this.
BenAddiction chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
A lovely story. The ending of S3E2 (well the whole episode really) was brilliant, but this definitely added just a little something extra. :-)