Reviews for Two Wizards
HarnGin chapter 5 . 9/18
Thirteen year old girls are rarely interested in eleven year old boys, who, in turn, usually still find girls icky. The Wizengamot is the parliament of magical Britain. I believe it is the ICW (International Confederation of Wizards) to which Wakanda would not answer.

Where is Sirius? Why does Remus not seem to care where he is?

I like this story. I hope we're getting an update before the end of the year.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 2/22
Die Sitwell. Evil. Amazing chapter. Update soon.
Godogma chapter 5 . 2/6
How is the Wizengamot remotely in power anywhere other than England? People left there to get away from stupidity from on high in the real world. You think it'd honestly be any different in any other? Also, if American Wizards ignore the fact that England exists why would anyone in Africa give a clipped nickel?

The ICW is the international body and primarily exists to deal with the Statute of Secrecy... As for Wakanda telling them to shove off? Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Why is Remus not buying Wolfsbane? He's been gainfully employed six months at a high paying job...
Fallow53 chapter 5 . 1/6
xx Kudos xx : )
GriffonSpade chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
...isn't Wakanda known for its /Vibranium/? Can't help but feel this is a Checkov's Gun!
UrsinetheMadBear chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
This fic is amusing, but I have one big problem with it.
There is no way a Pureblood wizard gets hired by SHIELD without them figuring out that he was a wizard. I am not saying they wouldn't hire him, just that they would have known what he was.
Vi38 chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Good
TOWTWUKER chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Depending on Cho's measurements and age, should probably keep her away from tony...
padfootl0ve chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Potter and his puppet pals
CAG7 chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
Where is Sirius Black now. Does Stark have him hidden somewhere or does SHIELD?
NakedFury chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
so this is just the same crap as the original, no deviations or variations or modifications outside of living with Pepper Potts and Tony Stark.

Same shit 2 friends.
Same forced adventures

Took me three chapters to find this tremendous disappointment.
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
I'd like to see Tony becomes Iron Man soon. The Wizarding World don't know what hit them.

At which age where Harry will don the Iron Man suit?
ThomasNealy chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
im confused on the Black thing. If Dumbledore cast the charm then he knew he was innocent. so why was he still in prison. and after why is Remus mad at Sirius?
Mystic 777 chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
I have to say, I much prefer this initial interaction between Harry and Cho over the horrifically awkward Yule ball thing. I'm glad Remus has some hope here though Sirius sounds... awful. Peter is always going to be a useful thorn in the heroes' side, isn't he?
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Interesting, but I'm a little rusty on this story as it's been a while since the last update prior to this; can you also PM me a link to that story about Betwys Beddau, or even just it's author and website?