Reviews for Two Wizards
misswitlock16 chapter 5 . 6/10
I like it hope you add more
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 6/4
Epic!
MargaritaS chapter 5 . 5/27
great writing, interesting story... im not a huge fan of harry/cho but hopefully that is just a first crush. i really want to know what tony plans with his newest secret project... i hope you continue someday soon ;)
macrossboy chapter 5 . 2/22
Update please, 更新してください, 请更新, actualización por favor.
Yukatana chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
I love your fic. The Recherche behind it is awesome. And the ANs are hilarious.
And Oh My GOSH you put Billy Ray Sanguine in it! Even if you don't know him. I do and it is absolutely awesome that he is Gost in my mind!
LlMay the force be with you
Lx Yukatana
capctr chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
What the heck? Where is the rest?
How can you write something this good, and abandon it?
HarnGin chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
Thirteen year old girls are rarely interested in eleven year old boys, who, in turn, usually still find girls icky. The Wizengamot is the parliament of magical Britain. I believe it is the ICW (International Confederation of Wizards) to which Wakanda would not answer.

Where is Sirius? Why does Remus not seem to care where he is?

I like this story. I hope we're getting an update before the end of the year.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
Die Sitwell. Evil. Amazing chapter. Update soon.
Godogma chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
How is the Wizengamot remotely in power anywhere other than England? People left there to get away from stupidity from on high in the real world. You think it'd honestly be any different in any other? Also, if American Wizards ignore the fact that England exists why would anyone in Africa give a clipped nickel?

The ICW is the international body and primarily exists to deal with the Statute of Secrecy... As for Wakanda telling them to shove off? Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Why is Remus not buying Wolfsbane? He's been gainfully employed six months at a high paying job...
Fallow53 chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
xx Kudos xx : )
GriffonSpade chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
...isn't Wakanda known for its /Vibranium/? Can't help but feel this is a Checkov's Gun!
UrsinetheMadBear chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
This fic is amusing, but I have one big problem with it.
There is no way a Pureblood wizard gets hired by SHIELD without them figuring out that he was a wizard. I am not saying they wouldn't hire him, just that they would have known what he was.
Vi38 chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Good
TOWTWUKER chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Depending on Cho's measurements and age, should probably keep her away from tony...
padfootl0ve chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Potter and his puppet pals