Reviews for Foundations
ThElusiveShadow chapter 29 . 4/4
You've done a great job on this, I loved the slow development of their trust in each other and their friendship!
All in all a thoroughly wonderful read! Two thumbs WAY up!

Can't wait to read the sequel! :)

ThElusiveShadow
x.X.x
animestarz96 chapter 29 . 4/15/2014
Amazing! I loved it and am about to read heritage! ! You did so well with the characters and the way you included the justoce league was perfect! Can't wait to read more :) !
glraxaystarfire katniss chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
YEAH I LIKE THE WAY THE STORY SOUNDED SO FAR I EVEN LIKE THE WAY YOU PUT IN THE SECRET DIVERING INNER STATE TUBE FOR THE BATCAVE IN BATMAN VERY FIRST MOVIE WHERE BRUCE WAYNE FIRST BUILDED THE BATCAVE PUT TUMPORS IN THE ENTIRE CITY AND THE HOLE IN ENTIRE WORLDS IN THE 1985 FILM OF THE FIRST REALS MOVIE AND COMIC BOOK OF BATMAMN IN which ADAM WEST WAS FILM FOR BEST ACTION OF THE YEAR REWARD. DON'T FORGET I ALSO LOOK LIKE BATGIRL IN THE FACE WITH THE brown eyes and long hairs to matter her looks too. but I wish I at starfire old outfit too. I will a POST new picture of myself in the batgirl outfits to CAN YOU SAY FREAK OUT TIME people and you doing a great job please write a third out of the next two story our really done.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 29 . 3/26/2014
Best fic I've read in a while. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us! I look forward to the sequel. For what it's worth, I enjoyed the Justice League cameos and would like to see more of them in the next installment.
Commander Lagasse chapter 29 . 3/21/2014
Definitely some of the best characterizations I've seen of the team, with a great opening mission for them to bond over. I really look forward to what comes next :)
iamking chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
look forward to the sequel.
A-LionGleek chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
Amazing way to end this story! :) I especially enjoyed the minor BBRae moment you included at the end of this chapter! :) I can't wait for the sequel! :)
Superfan44 chapter 28 . 3/20/2014
I like the conversations that you put in this chapter, the explanations that Starfire has gives us a thoughtful and emotional insight on the responsibilities that she has, can't wait to read what else we will see for our Titians. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
OMG UPDATE ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! And give Starfire more coverage with her clothes; I absolutely hate her comic outfit. And changer her hair back to straight
Ninetailsjinx chapter 27 . 3/19/2014
Sweet! Excellent dialogue and characterization in this chapter.
Superfan44 chapter 27 . 3/19/2014
I liked the conversation between Batman and Robin in this story, it shows us that even with vital information, these two still bicker and argue, and the part with Batman's email address was LOL. I'm glad to see that Batman understands, and I can't wait to see what will happen to the team next. Please update soon.
OMG chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
OMG UPDATE ASAP PLEASE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
That was great! I'm actually glad that Raven was AWOL during the big confrontation because hopefully she'll have the energy to help out the team later on. Great chapter I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I'm thrilled you're posting so quickly!
A-LionGleek chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Curse you Batman! Oh well, at least Starfire's alright now. :) And I'm hoping for a little BBRae in later chapters :)