Reviews for Neverland
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 1/27
I can't determine if young Jason and Bruce's reunion is more painful than Jason's speculations of how future him interacts the other Batkids. The most painful part might be Jason having nightmares and no peace because of the Joker.
Never have truer words been spoken with ""He just... bad at talking.""
I love this part "Steph raised an eyebrow. "And then you'd have screwed it up."
Everybody froze, staring at Steph as if she'd dropped a bomb... Steph crossed her arms, unperturbed by the expression and the voice. "I'm saying that you're shit with people. I'm saying that you have the tact of a brick. I'm saying that you're crap with emotions, and that when confronted with two Jasons, you would not handle it well! What I'm saying, Bruce, is that you're not always the right person for the job!" Her hands moved to her hips." to bits! Thank you for that necessary jab at Bruce! If you ever get a chance, check out What To Do When An Unfamiliar Batman Falls On You. (Don't get between him and his Robin.) by CatChan on AO3. Her story reminds me of yours.

That ending was perfect! Thank you for 46 minutes, 55 seconds, and 543 milliseconds of Jason-centered-Batfamily angst that broke my heart and taped anew with a happy Jason!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Oh my gosh! Little Jason is so tiny and so precious!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
The Bruce and Jason conflict hurts the most
JasonToddFan101 chapter 2 . 5/6/2017
Jason, poor kid, fighting his older self and the other Jason, being kept in a cell of that proximity to the Joker's? Not good. Not good. Not good.
I love the bond that little Jason had with Steph and I love the fact that they were able to change his future so that little Jason isn't going to die and that Bruce is working hard to help older Jason. It's about time. Wonderful story!
JasonToddFan101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Aw, this is awesome! I love how you write everyone and I'm so happy to see a story where Cass and Stephanie feature heavily. And Jason, poor little Jason, my heart is breaking for him right now. I wonder how everyone is going to explain that to him.
I must say, I loved Jason goading Damian into a fight. I must be honest, I hate Damian, I DESPISE him actually (he's such an arrogant, entitled, well, snob, to use Jason's words. Plus, he's got no business judging Jason, since in Son of Batman, he decapitated the first crook he came upon and tried to use the severed head to blow Tim up. And he did nearly kill him, leaving him to bleed to death on the floor of the Batcave. So, hey Damian, let's throw you into Arkham too.), and I feel like Damian really deserved to be taken down a notch.
You write Jason really, really well! You write Steph really, really well! You write all the characters really, really well! And I also have to say that I LOVE that scene where Steph goes out to Burger King in full costume. That was so STEPHANIE and I laughed so hard there!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Why did you have to break my heart?
Robin0203 chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
I'm literally crying! This is beautiful
lola chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAA
julzbobbibroun chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
I swear, Jason Todd exists primarily to break people's hearts!
Anansi's acolyte chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Great! I love its.
Thanks for your job :-D
J-Wing chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
YES! HE'S ALIVE!
random reader chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
This is soooooooo beautiful! *sniff* I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.
Komiv chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
This story gave me far too many feels wtf D: I really liked how you handled everything in this, especially kid!Jason meeting grown!Jason, and then the batfam dealing with the fallout of that. Super proud of Bruce for reaching out at the end to get Jason out of Arkham (I'd be really interested in reading what happens as a result of that, ngl), and kid!Jason's "bonding moments" with all the batkids were adorable. The Three Years Later bit at the end was a great addition, too-there should be more hero!Jason in the world, honestly. 10/10 would read again!
Fic Favorites chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
"Go the f- to sleep we can bond in the morning."
Best scene.
Also, the adorable epilogue.
Fic Favorites chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Awww...
I really liked the imagery of past-Bruce just flipping out and declaring war on all magic. And I, too, know the girls would have adored past-Jason.