Reviews for With You (Nile X OC)
AnimeLoversNile chapter 18 . 3/14
Welll i never gett bored on reading this fanficc,, it is so good iit keep posting yea
diminoucrackers chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
Trop génial ! J'ai adoré ! Histoire vraiment au top , tu as très bien retranscrit les événement de l'anime !
Ma seul déception : le match kyoya gingka que tu as résumé en 3lignes... mais bon le reste rattrappe ce manque !
J'ai pris beaucoup de plaisir à lire cette histoire, tu as trop bien géré la chose, je te souhaite bonne chance pour tes autre fanfics , et qu'elles soient aussi bonne que celle-ci ! ;)
Meisi chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
aw,poor nile isn't someone hwo wuld fall in love.
FinalFantasyCrazedGirl01 chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Update update update! Do it or I will die !
PokmonRio chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Awesome!Kyoya is my second fav, and Nile is my third...awesomeness!And I watch the shows :3 they're awesome.I wish Nile showed up more in Metal Fury though.
Leah chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
HURRY UP!
ShadowPhoenix34 chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
can't wait for the next chapter. Although i just noticed that Bones acts quite alot like shikamaru from naruto
ShadowPhoenix34 chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
anyone else find a pitch perfect reference?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Please update soon! I just love this story so much! I love NilexOc, to!
insane is normal chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
Lovely story, simply beautiful.
What the heck just happened? What eves. It was a really good story and really well pulled out. But I would like a little more description in some parts ;). Other wise great story like I said. Keep going.
TinyPinkKitten chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
I love it please update soon!
Starla123 chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
It would be awesome if you could do a story that has more developing relationship between Nile and Bones.
LittleMinx-Assassin chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
I love it! I keep repeating myself but ah-well... Only one more chapter though... ;-;
Leah chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
MAKE BONES APPER IN METAL FURY LET HER BATTLE THE CRAB GUY TO
Song Of Hope chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
This is even more exciting! Have you watched Bones yet? Or understand enough to make a reference?