Reviews for Hopeless Romantic
waruitenshi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Lmfao gotta love a good ol' love/hate fanfic XD I'm surprised there isn't some good yaoi/BL/slash about Harry and Bit. ~shrug~ Oh well! XD This fanfic made me laugh.
Aldara-Nerita chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was wonderful! It successfully took us behind the scenes and into the world that is Harry Champ. In the series, you only perceive him as this utterly stupid, naive, or clumsy man lost in his love fantasies, but here you managed to show him as an actual human, someone who thinks and feels and recognizes things around him. Yes, he would do anything for Leena's sake, but he never did receive any recognition for that. Poor guy...

The suicide portion kind of caught me off guard, simply because I could only imagine Harry being killed off in an attempt to save Leena. I mean, he was quite proud of himself, and not to hide any negative emotional struggle. Harry simply liked to show off! I don't think he would stoop quite that low, even with how the other characters treated him.

Still, I admired this 180 degree viewpoint of him immensely. It's incredible how we would laugh and smile at his seemingly misfortunate circumstances and events. But if you just tweak the profile a little bit, they can turn solemn and somewhat saddening. Even if he was sometimes annoying and child-like, you gotta love Harry Champ. Thanks for sharing!
ZutarianNaiad chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hmm... I always thought Leyon was his last name. He actually looks like a Henry to me, but Martin works too.

Anyway, I love this fic simply for the fact that it covers a disparaging lack of Harry Champ. Only two results match on the character search. Such a shame...

I did enjoy the writing. It did strike me as Harry, perhaps a couple years older, alone in the dining room with half a bottle of wine still on the table. Poor guy.

I think the suicide bit was too much of a stertch for me, though. His mixed feelings of resentment and affection were nigh masterfully portrayed, though I remember his character loving himself too much to risk death. But perhaps there's more to this, and I'd love to see a little more of Harry Champ, Hopeless Romantic.

In Christ,

Brooklyn Luffer chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
HARRY-CHAMP's 1 Fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2005

bunny chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
cute and sad at the same time.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I for one thought that "Layon" was the surname.

sorry then, you can't help gimme a first name for Layon.
VoodooMoose chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I keep reading this fic. This must be the third or fourth time I've read it. It's so sad. Poor Harry deserves better *gives Harry big hug* I'm a pro-Harry person. It's so dark and angsty and it is absolutely Harry. He's not out of character at all. One of the few Harry fics where he isn't portrayed as a complete idiot. Gawd I love this fic.

(Subliminal Message: Read my fic! Review my fic! I'm desparate! Please!)
Korn chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Aw! This is so CUTE! stories aren't supposed to be , I LUV this fic! It makes me wonder if Harry's really like that. I hope he is. *lowers voice* It makes him look smarter! _
Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Exelent once again. These fics are awsome they give you a whole new perspective on the charecters.
Fire Goddess chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Awwww...poor poor Harry! I dont know WHAT Leena doesn't see in him, I mean, yea, all the "romantic" stuff he says is pretty cheesy BUT he's a SWEETY and cute (when he's wearing normal clothes and not drooling over Leena!)! But this story thinger is really good! I think it captures what Harry might actually be going through "behind the scenes"...yea! Good job!
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
*gives Harry a big hug* We are all hopeless romantics in one sense or another. Whether we are too nice and don't want to hurt or offend, or because we cannot let go.

That was really beautiful and true. *claps*

mata ne

Naomi Hun†er
Shiro Amayagi chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Dark...VERY dark...but still good. Continue. Bye.
Entricita chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
You pretty much pin-pointed him there, I must say that was quite good! Well, I'm thinking you could have picked a title that wasn't already taken, but I wont get ticked off considering you did a great job at this, and I just love angsty characterization.
Biowolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
That was great! You should do more of those.