Reviews for The Desert Saga Continues
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
That movie was truly inspirational and a eye opener for me! It encouraged me to research other native people stories and I was appalled to learn what the people of most islands had to overcome! Excellent chapter and I enjoyed the way you entwined real history in your story!
Sikudhani chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Is Laura's physical appearance suppose to remain unknown? If so I think it's a awesome concept, descriptions are given of everyone else but her appearance is unknown. She could look like any nationality even with her name(s) now a days.
mscarm chapter 58 . 6/30/2014
I'm so sad its over but liked the conclusion to the story. But I kinda wished you put just a little bit more of Laura's interaction with the baby after S'nass did the initial bonding and gave Sk'ill to her. It would have been nice to read her thoughts on her second son but first born child. I couldn't even imagine the level of protectiveness or the level of love that a mother would cherish her new son with. BUT I'm too excited to potentially see what type of Sarek story you would come up with, I'm sure it will be amazing as per your usual brilliance. Happy Writing
Quaff chapter 58 . 6/26/2014
Thank you for writing this engaging story. I'll certainly be reading it many more times.
Nyotarules chapter 58 . 6/27/2014
Thanks for the update, will miss the Settlement, maybe one day you can return and tell us the story or S'nass adopted father. Plus glad Sarek is getting some love he deserves it.
Empress-of-Verace chapter 58 . 6/27/2014
Thanks for posting! That was a wonderful story 3
Ahlysha chapter 57 . 6/6/2014
Too bad the story has to end.: -(

Whoa,easy S'Nass. Having babies is hard on us females. Our poor bodies stretched out,little one taking calcium and vitamins out of us. Especially a thirteen month term. Give her a little break maybe. ;-). I can imagine how energetic Vulcan toddlers are, climbing everything in sight. He needs to carry one if them inside for a year. Jk. I'm teasing him. LOL. I know he can't.
It's Interesting how he's baffled by her wanting to experience the birth pains.

More Terrans, more couples and more babies. These guys are prolific.
Empress-of-Verace chapter 57 . 6/8/2014
Glad there's more to come!
mscarm chapter 57 . 6/7/2014
Yay the story continues. I love Star Trek stories when they feature original characters . There's never a limit on what they can do or say! Great update. They seem to have settled quite nicely into married life. I wonder what their home is like? I wonder if S'nass designed any special features for his Laura or his son in their house?
Empress-of-Verace chapter 56 . 5/31/2014
Wow! That was beautiful! Can't wait for the epilogue and appearance of their child!
mscarm chapter 56 . 5/28/2014
Awww it's perfect, S'nass will name the boys and Laura will name the girls :)
Saissa chapter 56 . 5/28/2014
Good to see that Laura has finally found herself.
Notesfromaclassr chapter 55 . 5/26/2014
We could all use some S'nass in our lives!
Ahlysha chapter 55 . 5/25/2014
Whoa. O-O. Taking her breath away.
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 55 . 5/26/2014
Everybody needs a S'nass!