Reviews for The Greater Good, or the Lesser Evil
Itsmewhohasn'treviewedyet chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This story twisted me around its finger, time after time after time. Last time I red this was six months ago, and still, I remembered the story completely. I loved the "He would make a desert, and call it peace" part, cause it suits Voldemort so well. I would love to read more about THIS Luc, and the High Clan. So if you make some continue to this, I would read it without question, and I bet there are many others thinking the exact same way. Thank you about this wonderful story, which is my favourite, and which will be my favourite at least the next ten years. The story is in my eyes better than the original series by JK that now seem very lame and... Gryffindoric, and in my eyes, that is so not good. I know, that now if I would get to hogwarts, I would want to be Slytherin so bad...
Sean Mulligan chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
You make me both love and hate the high clans. They are misunderstood and posess powerful magic but they are also arrogent, exnophobic and their support of Voldemort caused the war and many innocent lives even though they already controlled most of the government and economy of Wizarding Britain. It could be argued that the High Clans deserve to be dispossesed of their property in order to create social revolution, much like what happened to teh Aristocrats in France during the French Revolution and the Southern Slave owners after the American Civil War. It was also disturbing that the Malfoys framed an innocent man of being a Death Eater even if he was an idiot.
Sean Mulligan chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Why did Snape abandon the Death Eaters? It seems strange for Luc to call criticizing the ministry for being xenophobic, when the high clans are often very xenophobic themselves and at their height controlled controlled much of the ministry.
YESHI chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
PLEASE WRITE THE STORY OF BRANDON ANDENAIS AND HIS FOLLOWERS
The Darkest wizard chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
This is a fantastic story! This is easily in my top ten best fics! Please write more about the Malfoy's especially Brandon Andenais!
nfall chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
re-reading this again like i do every yr,. awesome story
The Darkest wizard chapter 20 . 2/20/2009
This stories is one of the best ever!
Cry-of-the-doomed-prophet chapter 20 . 11/4/2008
I am truly, truly, floored by this story. I think it may actually be one of the best I've ever read.

I bow to your superiority.
B-rad chapter 20 . 10/31/2008
This is my 2nd favourite fan-fic ever 2nd only to Unforgiven please write more about the Malfoy's and the high clan.
yeshi chapter 20 . 10/28/2008
that's the first fanfic i've ever read which left wanting for just propulsed me to another write another one but on Brandon Malfoy,can't help it i love slytherin characters.
nobody chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This sounds interesting. And I think I found a Slytherin that I can actually like.
beledy chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
You know, I think I reread this story every month or so. I love all of your fics. It's so nice that you keep feeding us more. Just thought that since I read it so often, it needed another review. :)
beledy chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
When are we going to get a story involving Bran (Luc's son). He's such a complicated character - I bet you could do a lot with him!
M chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
OK, I know I haven't gotten too far yet, but I'm confused. At the beginning Nick says that Luc is his elder brother...but at the end of Chapter 1 it says "Draco was his nephew, his brother Lucius' son." So is Luc Nick's brother or Lucius's brother? Is he a de Sauvigny or a Malfoy?

I'm going to keep reading...maybe you address this in later chapters...
gimmick chapter 20 . 12/21/2005
I loved you story. Keep writing :)