Reviews for Raindrops in the Sun
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
such a lovely story
Junk'peria chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Holy - xD I didn't guess it could be Kitetsu that took and kept him there! What a great idea, I really liked it! It's a shame there isn't more supernatural fictions like this, or more appearances from Zoro's swords. I wanted to write one about the three katanas lol I'm glad I read one like this, it's beautiful 3 Thank you very much, it was a great momet to read this fanfiction. Bye !
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
I love how it was Zoro's POV in the first chapter then everything else was Sanji's.., though I did miss zoro.., it felt so lonely without his bitching.., the personified katanas were beautiful, especially Sandai, she was lovely.., I love how an orgasm is the equivelent to harmonious tranquility of the soul.., all I want to do now is sing Light My Fire.., but in all seriousness I find nothing incorrect about that theory.., any debate is strictly due to the type and power of the orgasm.., anything cheap and short lived is of course shit and nowhere near what was experienced beneath the lake.., just work harder..,
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Damn these human katana sound so freaking sexy.., and copious amounts of blood? I'm thinking not enough.., RIP HIM APART SANDAI!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Holy caprin that was wado?! Thats wonserful! Oh I love that so much.., are Kitetsu and Yubashiri human too? Thats ao flipping cool *eyes sparkle* kakkoii!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Ahh.., the power of deceit.., that paint sounds awesome.., like some kind of hypnotic body butter.., if I were to guess the flavor maybe something like sweetarts or pixie sticks.., maybe even like candy floss.., that sounds awesome.., chopper would have a field day with that.., but now it sounds super gross.., don't chopper! Nooo..,

Too bad about that gold sphere.., nami would have loved it if it wasnt so dangerous.., wonder if its fragile.., like a golden egg.., smash it to pieces
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
I'm not sure what has happened but I'm very fascinated by this.., has zoro been turned into a living statue? Is that even Zoro at all or just the priest spirit/white noface in Zoro's form? I shall find out! Onwards
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Ooooh! Noface! Zoro's been spirited away!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Awww. Such a sweet story! I loved it! Thank you so much for this awesome piece of fiction.
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Aww that's sweet. Sounds promising so far.
And I love how you don't depict the relationship between Nami and Zoro as hateful - I always hate it when others do. Sure they fight, but they're nakama after all, and many people tend to forget that.
BlueSecretGarden chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
it was sooooooo cool ! thank you for this story! it was really good, interesting well-written and original and everything (it's late over here, so my brain can't seem to be able formulate a good review, I'm sorry :p )

kisses,

BSG
Princess chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
You are so wonderful 3 3 You finished! Congratulations!

This fic was truly superb. The word choice and sentence structure was beautifully developed. The characters and the characters of the swords were multi faceted and depicted in depth.

To be honest I really wanted to see some hardcore smut between sanji and zoro at first, especially with the temptation sanji encountered earlier in the fic, however the relationship grew more loving and less about lust in the end. It was sweet, and endearing.

Well done 3 :)
utuki chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Eeee! The ending is sexy funny and cute
Doodo chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
At first, the sexy scene was so funny, but it turned to erotic in no time !

I feel pity for Chopper! He smelled the scent from the two, right? That ind of scent /!

(I want to know too if that beast was delicious? ;P)
Aerle chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Aww, the end :( The smut was nice however. And it was sweet So smeet. Or swut. Whatever you prefer
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »