Reviews for Way Too Awkward
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2017
I absolutely love this story can you please update soon.

ClarissaFairchildHerondale chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
are you not gonna update this story at all anymore
ClarissaFairchildHerondale chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
are you not gonna update this story at all anymore
maple syrup chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
Type your review here.
aren't u goi g to write furthur. i liked how the story was going. please don't quit i just hate it when people quit their fanfics
ploiuiu chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
Awe poor great two last chapters sorry for not writing a review before! I'm saw the old notification. Hopefully, you can write soon!
AlesiaJ89 chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
please update love this story Love this story
Guest chapter 24 . 5/12/2016
Great story. You haven't updated in like 6 months. Hope you wpuld update quick
apclloe chapter 24 . 3/26/2016
I actually love this story and i am reading this at 12:25 at night. Please update again ASAP I can't wait
abzugac chapter 24 . 2/15/2016
This is the first Clace fanfic I've read and I've literally binge read this non stop since I found it. Please update soon :3
Guest chapter 24 . 1/19/2016
omigawd you have to update plz! The suspense is killing e!

Zozo2001
ShadowAngel100 chapter 24 . 1/20/2016
This is really good x I can't wait to read more so update soon please xox I hope just thinks about the note and brings clary to get it or something. I really hope she believes Jace because him telling her the truth means he loves her more and isn't treating her like a possession he wants to get back.
LOVERGIRL chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
Update sooooooon!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
Great chapter . The only thing I find a little annoying is clary being so indecisive /weak and dependent on the boys to make up her own mind. She's a very strong female character. Dont want to see that diminished. Just my opinion. Sorry :/
I love your story. Can't wait for more.
Debra Williams chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
i think she needs to start realizing that Jace doesn't lie and has Jon been with girls
Debra Williams chapter 7 . 12/28/2015