Reviews for The Hobbit and The Snow Queen
Amy Etscheid chapter 3 . 5/1
I just wanna throw Thorin off of a cliff sometimes... ESPECIALLY WHEN HE ROLLS HIS EYES!
Amy Etscheid chapter 2 . 5/1
Awww...

*runs up to Elsa and carries her back to the group* GO TO BILBO, YOUR TRUE LOVE! *tosses her up on a pony* GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!
Amy Etscheid chapter 1 . 5/1
...If she gonna fall for Bilbo I'M GONNA LOSE MAH MIND! :D:D:D:D
BlueScreen26 chapter 1 . 4/7
It was a most excellent story ! Congrats !
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 8 . 1/27
Uh, no. You get your dwarf, hobbit, wizard and human asses back on those Eagles and you fly straight to that mountain this instant!
No, but in all seriousness, pretty good ch.
ARAM chapter 21 . 1/21
Although it is only like the movies before the third it is still good with it's tribute more to the book which is better.
This is an amazing story plain and simple. A true mastery of literature. And I love it
ThatAwkwardCrazyAuthor chapter 6 . 1/2
OH MAHAL A MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE!
Arekanderu chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
This was truly lovely. I was really sad that Tauriel died in your story as well but you really got Elsa perfectly and made an amazing crossover!
A-Fighterlady chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
Beautiful.
neah20 chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Thanks is a history awesome...
Lord Revan Flame chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
No words can explain the awesomeness and emotion I have felt by reading this story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
I loved the monty python reference. The holy grail is my favorite monty python movie. :)
Sovereign Beta chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Awesome story, and very in keeping with both Frozen and the Hobbit.

The only nitpick I have is Elsa's willingness to use violence in the earlier chapters. Even against Wesselton's guards, she used minimal force to defend herself.

As for the Star Gems, they're your original addition, right? Were they made by Feanor?
Madness Shared chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
This was absolutely amazing. Beautifully written and it followed the plot amazingly.