Reviews for Stitches and Bullets
Imagination Live chapter 13 . 7/26/2017
very good cant wait to read more !
The Gnomist chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
Noooooo must keeeeeep reading update soooooon
Caty91 chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
There is no need to excuse yourself. Poor Carson is such a sweetheart! I hope that they'll save him.
Stephanie chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Its OK:). Writing is no easy task. Take all the time you need
Eulalia chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Im sorry to hear it. I hope u have a new chapter next week. Looking forward to it! I so want to know whats going on with Carson and Alex :-)
Caty91 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, blame it on the stupid exam that I'm going to have on Friday. Lol, but I hope that Alex will get Carson back and I hope he is okay! Looking forward to more
Jerry K chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
This story is very well done. I also appreciate the fact that the grammar/style/whatever! are also ex-ceptional. (English/history/philosophy major here!) Keep up the good work!
Caty91 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
Oh no! I hope that Alex are okay!
Caty91 chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Do I sense some jealously here? But Come on! Open your eyes, Carson!
Caty91 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I am so sorry for that I didn't review your last chapter! But I loved it as usual )
Caty91 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Loved it as usual but correct me if I am wrong but didn't Colonel Sheppard get promoted to Lieutenant Colonel before Ronon came to Atlantis?
Caty91 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Sweet chapter! Keep em coming.
Stephanie chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Hey, :) thanks so much to see you reply:). Its no big deal its 1 am here in Australia, so i am guessing you are from the western Hemisphere. I forgot you mention her full name in the beginning i thought her last name was her title and when she said wilson, i thought that was a strange first name, so yeah...Sorry! Anyway keep up the good work, i cant wait til next week:)
Stephanie chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I am sorry i don have an account on . If i had i would put yours on favourite
Stephanie chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I love it! I know your busy with Uni but i have beenon my hpone all day checking if you uploaded yet. I don't know if its the different time zone or something but yeah keep up the good work ok:). Just one questionwhy is her name wilson?