Reviews for Sixteen Days
nayaholic23 chapter 13 . 4/12
SO. GOOD. Great progression, no characters were OOC. . I loved it
Sad Francisco chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
This is one of my favourite stories and I always come back to it. It makes me cry every time AND it always picks me right back up. This is stellar, a masterpiece.
Kdubya chapter 13 . 6/12/2017
I can't believe I only read this for the first time now! I loved it! So glad Aubrey got her head out of her ass. And I love nervous, awkward, shy, insecure Beca. I hope you update some of your other stuff soon please?
GoodGirlGG chapter 13 . 2/10/2017
I love it so much I want more!
kimmania chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
I loved this story!
gryffwudgie19 chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
I always thought something strong could go on between those two, besides Bechloe or Jeca. I like their paring a lot, so thanks for bringing this story to life and adding a few flaws to these characters, it makes them seem more real. I love this fic and your writing, please keep doing so!
bardenacappella chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
This was amazing. So so good, thank you for sharing this, you're a fantastic writer!
I am Clara Oswald chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
AHHH that was so cute!
JuliusKing chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
Incredible and beautiful from end to fruitful end my friend, you just might be my favourite Pitch Perfect author to this day. So I apologise for only giving you this one review for how much you've written, but I usually hate just writing 'loved it, can't wait for more' since looking at that never seems worth the time when I browse reviews for other stories. Also, since this story is long finished, I figure I can get away with what is essentially a long-winded version of that sentiment.

It's strange though, because this story sort of went from climax to and through an epilogue (sort of) type thing, so it feels less exciting to me as a whole, as compared to more classic stories that go through the whole shebang. So I figured I wouldn't enjoy this as much because I didn't really get to see Beca and Bree being great together until they were fixing it once and for all, so I couldn't really justify them belonging to each other to myself with anything aside from what the other Bellas thought of their relationship. Yet I think what really pulls this whole thing together is how you handled their individual insecurities even as we as readers see how they clearly love and adore each other.

Anyway, you're great, this story is great, and Mitchsen is straight hot fire.
Pantherlily92 chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
I really liked this story. Especially how you started it in a very non-traditional starting point. It made me really happy the relationship felt like a real life relationship.
niki66 chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
ACA-MAZING! I LOVE this story! THANK YOU for sharing it with the world. We are some lucky readers!
PrettyLittleGallagherGirl chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
I have come to the realisation that I have never reviewed this story despite having read it multiple time so here it goes... This is a stinking awesome fic and if you must know this is the fic that made me start shipping Mitchsen. So yeah great fic. Love it :)
E chapter 13 . 1/19/2016
AMAZING
Trash4bechloe chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Love this story so much! Smirking so hard at the last part
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
This is like one of myfavourite fics