Reviews for The Devil In Me
I don't think she is an angel. I don't think an angel could be in the presence of the devil and not know it.
Edward said that all hes ever felt was anger and rage etc but then he says that hes had a shit ton of women in is bed...If all he felt was rage then why would he be with women? Wouldn't he just be "not in the mood"? He obviously feels lust as well!

I cant even imagine how used up your Edward dick is...so fucking gross
There is SO MANY MISTAKES IN THIS!

he's boss
he I more than bitter rich man
ect ect ect
Tiempo chapter 14 . 3/24
Hi,
It’s been a long time since you updated the last chapter and I would really like to know what is going to happen with Edwards and Bekkas relationship.
Please update!
Jenni chapter 14 . 12/7/2017
You are an amazing writer who has got this fabulous way of writing and just an uncanny ability to get your writers absorbed in your words, characters and their feelings. Your story are amazing and very different and unique. Though you have one real big flaw that is you abandon your stories. Continue your stories. They deserve the end and your talent should be given justice. Please update and continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/30/2017
You always abandon your stories at the turning point and completely ignore your readers' questions.
Tiempo chapter 14 . 8/28/2017
It's been a long time since you have updated this amazing and interesting fic. This story is one of my favorites fics, so I would really appreciate to know what will happen.
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Will this be finished?
Amelie Polain chapter 14 . 3/6/2017
Please update soon.
Emmett0is0my0homeboy chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! HANDS DOWN ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES!
jk chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
why does Edward keep talking about how used up he is? its fucking disgusting...and hes fucked goddess's? reallllly?
if a goddess is sinning with a demon...then she isn't a goddess...DUH
jk chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
how cute bella thinks she can "play the game" LOL Edwards been manipulating whores for thousands of years...bella your just a drop in the ocean
jk chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
so were to forgive Edward for being a disgusting used up whore just cause "hes never felt this way before"? bitch fucking please...no fucking manwhores for bella...she deserves clean dick not nasty used up dog toys
jk chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
funny how bella didn't walk away from the stupid prick. He said she shouldn't bite her lip because whores did it! that very first comment would have sent me walking...actually when he asked her out then told her to get up quickly...I would have raised a eyebrow and said never mind...he was a fucking prick the whole time...so tell me why is bella sticking around? is she a victim? appears so.
1tinac chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Will you finish now ... your on hold time has n past? ...