Reviews for The Devil In Me
UPDATE!
diana chapter 14 . 6/28
great chapter.i miss this for asking but you gave up on writing it?
xoxokristen chapter 14 . 6/11
Great chapter! I can't wait for your next update
Lucy chapter 14 . 6/6
Love, love, love this story, it's so orignal. I'm begging for an update, i see you are really updating your 'From Vegas With Love' (which I also love by the way), but can we have a couple updates on this as well, it would make my life.
Oh i absolutely love this story i bet every last cent that Bella will be pregnant within the next two ch :) that way she has to stay update SOON
Debbie White chapter 14 . 4/29
Great chapter please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! Rose is a stupid girl and prob the man she loves! :)
To coddle his nasty pet beyond reason is going to bite Edward in the butt big time. I wonder why he is so easily played, it seems very odd that he underestimated Rosalie so much. She's on one hand so clever but on the other still stupid enough to free Edward's nemesis without realizing that this move will cost her Edward one way or the other anyway.
At least Edward has to see that human-Bella isn't equipped to survive in his world... He sure isn't doing a propper job protecting her... the list of threats is just getting longer with every turn...
twimima7 chapter 3 . 4/28
Wow! What a different story and it's good too.
jupiter2005 chapter 14 . 4/27
i hope that whatever happens with peter and rose doesnt hurt bella but it never goes that way. i hope also that edward can protect her and keep her with him without destroying her light or anything. keep up the good work.
malleelee chapter 14 . 4/25
As long as Bella stays in her bubble of ignorance, this romantic fling continues. For the Master to find himself in this position of wanting and not willing to destroy Bella by changing her, he is momentarily powerless. This black fairy tale is enchanting. I have no idea what is to happen next!
melissamary55 chapter 14 . 4/23
really good chapter and wow thing are going to get even more interesting now
sujari6 chapter 14 . 4/23
Rosalie's made a big mistake.
Bella b chapter 14 . 4/23
Great your back love this story
ergerica chapter 14 . 4/22
I wish this was longer but an update is an update, thank you not many authors are as dedicated as you are and I hope you stick to this fiction because I love this Edward AHHHH
KClaughs chapter 14 . 4/22
Yay! You're back! I loved the chapter and I can't wait for another :)