Reviews for The Devil In Me
Amelie Polain chapter 14 . 3/6
Please update soon.
Emmett0is0my0homeboy chapter 1 . 2/5
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! HANDS DOWN ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES!
jk chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
why does Edward keep talking about how used up he is? its fucking disgusting...and hes fucked goddess's? reallllly?
if a goddess is sinning with a demon...then she isn't a goddess...DUH
jk chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
how cute bella thinks she can "play the game" LOL Edwards been manipulating whores for thousands of years...bella your just a drop in the ocean
jk chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
so were to forgive Edward for being a disgusting used up whore just cause "hes never felt this way before"? bitch fucking please...no fucking manwhores for bella...she deserves clean dick not nasty used up dog toys
jk chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
funny how bella didn't walk away from the stupid prick. He said she shouldn't bite her lip because whores did it! that very first comment would have sent me walking...actually when he asked her out then told her to get up quickly...I would have raised a eyebrow and said never mind...he was a fucking prick the whole time...so tell me why is bella sticking around? is she a victim? appears so.
1tinac chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Will you finish now ... your on hold time has n past? ...
vaniarosier chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
It is past August 2016... Please come back!
Kristen chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Amazing plot. Well written. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
please please write more for this
this story is my favorite :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Amazing story...looking forward for update
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
PLEASE UPDATE/FINISH THIS STORY. I've been checking back regularly since the last update, hoping to see a new chapter. It's hands down my favorite story on FF. Please see it through!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
HELLO! ITS AUGUST 2016. UPDATE?
hohoho331 chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
This is my favorite story, hope you will finish it:)
ari145 chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
Can't wait for the update! You're very talented!