Reviews for The Devil In Me
Oh i absolutely love this story i bet every last cent that Bella will be pregnant within the next two ch :) that way she has to stay update SOON
Debbie White chapter 14 . 4/29
Great chapter please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! Rose is a stupid girl and prob the man she loves! :)
To coddle his nasty pet beyond reason is going to bite Edward in the butt big time. I wonder why he is so easily played, it seems very odd that he underestimated Rosalie so much. She's on one hand so clever but on the other still stupid enough to free Edward's nemesis without realizing that this move will cost her Edward one way or the other anyway.
At least Edward has to see that human-Bella isn't equipped to survive in his world... He sure isn't doing a propper job protecting her... the list of threats is just getting longer with every turn...
twimima7 chapter 3 . 4/28
Wow! What a different story and it's good too.
jupiter2005 chapter 14 . 4/27
i hope that whatever happens with peter and rose doesnt hurt bella but it never goes that way. i hope also that edward can protect her and keep her with him without destroying her light or anything. keep up the good work.
malleelee chapter 14 . 4/25
As long as Bella stays in her bubble of ignorance, this romantic fling continues. For the Master to find himself in this position of wanting and not willing to destroy Bella by changing her, he is momentarily powerless. This black fairy tale is enchanting. I have no idea what is to happen next!
melissamary55 chapter 14 . 4/23
really good chapter and wow thing are going to get even more interesting now
sujari6 chapter 14 . 4/23
Rosalie's made a big mistake.
Bella b chapter 14 . 4/23
Great your back love this story
ergerica chapter 14 . 4/22
I wish this was longer but an update is an update, thank you not many authors are as dedicated as you are and I hope you stick to this fiction because I love this Edward AHHHH
KClaughs chapter 14 . 4/22
Yay! You're back! I loved the chapter and I can't wait for another :)
Mistydeb chapter 14 . 4/21
Oh my, what has rose unleashed. Edward will be so angry with her when he finds out. Peter is definately gonna go after her when he finds out that Bella is his only weakness. Poor Bella is gonna be caught in the middle of this war. Debbie
mommymac0508 chapter 14 . 4/21
Oh boy what did Rose do will he do something to Bella and Edward will he let himself fall in love update soon
frostedglaze chapter 14 . 4/21
So Edward is in love but is either ignoring it or is fighting it. He better be more than a match for Peter and jealous Rosalie.
Joana chapter 14 . 4/21
Looks like Devilward is not brighter than Vampward when it comes to turning Bella.
Bella will probably be killed, because Edward was too reluctant to kill Rose first, then she will go to heaven, become an angel and has to take matters in her own hands. Eventually she is going to 'sacrifice her wings' and become an fallen angel like him so she can return to Edward...
Edward could save her all this trouble if he would just give her a choice. He reached already his own impasse - he can't neither live with her nor without her - so lets give her the facts and let her choose. It is really not that difficult.