Reviews for we keep all our promises (be us against the world)
Just reread this story because it is one of my favorites, and couldn't resist commenting to say that their meeting here is one of the funniest and most original I've ever read! I know inspiration can be fickle but hope that one day you'll feel the urge to finish this one. I just love the way you've translated their dynamic into a no-island world and show Oliver's painstaking efforts to become something more in a more mundane but equally important context. Thanks for sharing!
emmaah chapter 9 . 8/5
You're incredible, this story is incredible... your writing ability (or maybe gift is a better word) is incredible and leaves me speechless. This might be my favourite Oliver/Felicity story of yours but everything you write is just as flawless.

I've written fanfiction before so I will not go down the typical reviewers 'demand' of an update, all I will say is that when/if you update I will drop everything to read it the minute I get the notification. But if this is where the story stays well I'm just glad I got to read what you were able to share.

Thank you for being you and gracing all of us with your talent. Your writing is honestly better than a lot of books I've read. Never stop.
Chaotic Kitty chapter 9 . 5/11
I've really enjoyed this story, thank you. Very much hope you return to it someday, I'm looking forward to what comes next.

It's been a nice piece of elsewhere to lose my head in for a while.

booksonmymind chapter 9 . 2/21
It's been a while since you updated this, but if you still see this review, please know that you have fans waiting for more! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while on and I'm not ready for it to be over, especially considering how the last chapter ended. I understand if you have up on this story and I will respect that and appreciate the chapters you've given so far, but if you have any more ideas for this story please consider putting them down on paper and releasing more chapters, because I know I will be forever thankful to you if you do as well as any other fan of this story. Okay, rant over. Thanks for writing 9 chapters of amazingness.
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 2/3
I like! that was really sad about Rufus, but it fit. you write characters really well.
GoodGirlGoneBad1984 chapter 9 . 2/1
I'm new to Arrow and Olicity fan fictions. I just love this story and I'm really hoping you can continue it.
Dark elfy chapter 9 . 1/30
Ah la la ! I just love this story , to see Oliver's growth and Felicity's part in it is kind of beautiful and really moving. I really can't wait to see what's next :)

Hope to see an update soon !
brittany08forever chapter 9 . 1/29
Omg more pls
RycheVamp chapter 9 . 1/4
Awesome story, hope you pick it back up soon!
Grrarrggh chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Jasper is a boys name.
Mini Nicka chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
Fantastic story I know your crazy busy right now but I look forward go when you can update again
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
I'm seriously IN LOVE with this story! Makes me laugh, makes me cry! I would love to read more! Hopefully an update will come soon?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
I hope the hiatus will be over soon...this story is amazing
viki chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I am so in love with all your Arrow stories. Wow. But this one is awesome, hope you haven't toally abandoned it, there shoulfd be plenty of inspiration on the show now for Olicity ;)
AinsleyWright chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Please update soon! I love this story and I want to see their relationship go on. This i an amazing story.