Reviews for we keep all our promises (be us against the world)
cmtaylor531 chapter 9 . 5/7
Awe, I just stumbled across this and loved it. Hope you still plan to finish it one day. It's to good not too. Also can I give you a big hug for saying not to be to hard on Laurel? It looked ve Laurel I just don't love her with Oliver. It's hard to find F/O fics that don't demonize her.
ZapharaKnight chapter 9 . 4/10
OMG this is a wonderful story. I hope you return to it someday. Your writing is fantastic so thank you.
lipamo chapter 9 . 2/6
I just love this developement! It stays perfectly authentic for them not to jump into sex and romance but to give each other time. Perfect. But i would loooove to see this continue. The characters are so well written it is magnificent. Anyway thank you so much and take care.
lipamo chapter 8 . 2/5
Fundamentallly aaaawesome!
lipamo chapter 6 . 2/4
looved the interactions and my absolute highlight ever:olicity soo strong all the way and at the park .. how he lets it all out -amazingly written!
lipamo chapter 5 . 2/4
I just love that dialogue part with felicity and her girls at the door with oliver earsdropping. Sooo funny and full of character. Which can be said definitely for every sentence in this story. The flow is awesome.
lipamo chapter 4 . 2/3
Awesome chapter -dramatic and funny and so wonderful to read. Stoked for more and o's pov
lipamo chapter 3 . 2/3
wonerful perspective although i enjoy his even more because it is so rare
lipamo chapter 2 . 2/2
Wow i am impressed... this is one of the best au-character building stories.. love it how you let him evolve. Beautifully authentic.
Love this story so far!
Totally just blew through this story, can't wait to read more!
anilez chapter 9 . 1/11
please continue this fic it's amazing, can't wait to read more
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
I loved this and would be very happy if you continued. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Just reread this story because it is one of my favorites, and couldn't resist commenting to say that their meeting here is one of the funniest and most original I've ever read! I know inspiration can be fickle but hope that one day you'll feel the urge to finish this one. I just love the way you've translated their dynamic into a no-island world and show Oliver's painstaking efforts to become something more in a more mundane but equally important context. Thanks for sharing!
emmaah chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
You're incredible, this story is incredible... your writing ability (or maybe gift is a better word) is incredible and leaves me speechless. This might be my favourite Oliver/Felicity story of yours but everything you write is just as flawless.

I've written fanfiction before so I will not go down the typical reviewers 'demand' of an update, all I will say is that when/if you update I will drop everything to read it the minute I get the notification. But if this is where the story stays well I'm just glad I got to read what you were able to share.

Thank you for being you and gracing all of us with your talent. Your writing is honestly better than a lot of books I've read. Never stop.