Reviews for we keep all our promises (be us against the world)
xFloWerGurLx chapter 9 . 12/22/2019
Wow. It's been 5 years since your last update for this story. Do you still plan on continuing this story? I'm sad there's no more olicity for me to watch on arrow so I loved reading them especially all of your stories. Please continue writing for olicity and Scalia.
helge14 chapter 9 . 11/25/2019
Even though it's been 5 years I hope you come back to this fic, I'd love to see how the story progresses
bjq chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
AWESOME
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
the3littlewords chapter 9 . 6/30/2019
I really like this and I hope you eventually continue if writing this fic still brings you joy, but no pressure continue to enjoy writing
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2019
Another story that has been on the block for years. I hope you get back to it.
Cheyenne83 chapter 9 . 2/14/2019
I am currently going troo you're story's and reading them.
I hope you can updat this fix and the fix where Oliver met felicity before the island.
I love the story's I've read so far.
I'm going too read the rest of you're stories now.
atomiccounty11 chapter 9 . 10/13/2018
So I know its been years since this has been updated but I absolutely love this you are an excellent writer and I do hope you finish it one day. Again excellent writer I hope you are still writing something somewhere.
pierceangelus chapter 9 . 9/4/2018
This is a beautiful story that I keep reading hopefully we get to see how things fall together for Olicity
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2018
Awesome read !
kitty22803 chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE
firedarkness chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
hola acabo de terminar ller tu historiay queria saber si soo escribes en este sitio xq veo que la fecha dice 2014 quiero saber mas obvio voy a seguirla
wraithm89 chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Another wonderful story. I'm not sure if you plan to come back to this, but it is excellent! Great writing, and thank you for posting it!
Taytayanz chapter 9 . 6/29/2017
Awh I'm sad that you got real stressed and kinda stopped writing this but at least we're not on a cliff hanger! Maybe you can make this more of a sequel thing (no pressure just a suggestion) :)
Taytayanz chapter 7 . 6/29/2017
I like hearing Robert's side of things! Yay he didn't just reject his son's idea because he didn't believe in him!
Taytayanz chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
I love this Felicity! She's not pinning over Oliver or putting her life on hold. She's out on dates and kinda staying away from his bs!