Reviews for Greg
i my word, that was so angst. i loved it
Blackjackxx chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Great, another one of your fics I cried at. Great job, though
The Jumble Book chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I think you need to rename yourself Queen of Angst, love your fics but damn they're sad!
Mycroft'sCake chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I didn't need my heart anyways.
Pippip-hurray chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
NOOOOOOOOO! I knew what was happening. It didn't matter.
Thanangst chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
"We vainly struggle with the blind belief that ought we cherish
Can ever pass out of utter grief and wholly perish..." -Robert Frost

***thud****
TheGyrhan chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh well that's jolly, not to self: when Sherlock gets Lestrade's first name right, he's dying.
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh, hell.
Of COURSE he knows your name, Greg! You're important to him! Up until... GAHHH! Why would you write something this awfully beautiful and heart-wrenching? OW.
The only thing I can think of that doesn't seem quite right is Sherlock committing suicide on John's wedding night. He'd never hurt him like that. (...again xD)
I love the way this is written. I'm looking forward to more from you!
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
OH MY GOD! WHY?! This was so sad, but good. I'm gonna go die now in the corner. *sobs in corner*
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh god, this story was so sad! But you wrote it wonderfully and I loved how you portrayed Greg and Sherlock's relationship.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh, that was sad. I really hope Sherlock won't end up doing something so stupid.
TheWrambler chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
No. . Nope. No. Who said this was okay? I mean, this was brilliantly written, freaking flawless. But holy shit I think I'll go cry myself to sleep now.
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Holy wow this made me cry. :C
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
No. You said bonding. YOU SAID THEY WERE GOING TO BOND. THEY WERE GOING TO BOOOONNNNNDDDD! NO. NONONO O ONONIO
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Just when I think no one will rip my heart out with one of these stories...You got me again...tears running down face and sobbing... for Greg...for Sherlock...sigh..