Reviews for RĂªverie
Demain Matin chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful writing. Thank you for sharing.
Binksy chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Oh my! Very good story, I love the way you wrote the characters.
kitkat chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Lately I've undertaken a major Hannibal fanfic binge- all pairings, genres, lengths and states of completion- and I have to say that this is the best one I've read since I began. Excellent characterization and attention to detail, and definitely something I'm going to have to revisit just to read over again multiple times in the future. Ughhhh, I loved this so much.
sonotalady chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Brilliant, just wonderful. The contrasts from the beginning with the cup and then the progression from Will to Hannibal... I love it.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was very good! I liked how Hannibal insinuated who he really is, and Will kind of see it, but denies completely altogether! Very much like them. It leaves me the feeling that this time Hannibal was won over Will, and has gathered him completely. Nice job!
Launa chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
The way you breath life into these two in your writing is mesmerizing. The only thing I feel a bit sad about is that all the other fics I have read pale in comparison to yours. Thank you for another lovely story!
DarkAdarah chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Amazing thanks so much for it :-) I love the way you write hehehe And I love all of your Hannibal/Will stories :) really thanks so so much for this story and sorry if the review is short I falling of sleep here hahaha byeeee. Kiss for you