Reviews for Forever After
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Yay Jedam! Yay Slatian wedding! Shame on Jason trying to trade on his wedding day, tho. I guess old habits die hard, lol.

Y'know, it's just like Matt to be condescending like that. I expect he & Adam will butt heads a few times during these trades, & i'm sure Adam will prove a match for the stubborn Hardy! It's awesome that the more experienced royal (Heath) is standing up for & looking out for the newbies. & Amy, progressive as always. Loved all the reasons & arguments for letting Adam spread his wings & fly a bit, they were much needed & showed a lot of character development. Jeff's mischievous grin, tho.. ;D Interesting that Tara will be joining them too. I expect the newbies will experience some pitfalls, can't wait to see what all happens! I'm so glad you're continuing this story. You know my love of fantasy & medieval tales, & this really hits the spot. Keep it up, girl!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
LOVED IT! I Am so happy you decided to do more of this story!

I am glad Jason backed Adam up and I am sure he will make a wonderful trade ambassador...

I can't wait to see where all of this leads... and if Jeff and Adam will get together!

More please! Update soon!