Reviews for Even Forgiveness has a Price
Explosiveo chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Damn good story. You should continue it.
Lord Fluffles chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Welp, you successfully gave me a good story to read that had plenty of tugs at the heartstrings and quite a few d'awws.
Lord Fluffles, lady of the fluff
Lord Fluffles chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
So, if you had my curiosity before, you now have my attention.
-Lord Fluffles, lady of the fluff
Lord Fluffles chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I didn't expect that one bit. Here I was, expecting an average Ed, Edd, and Eddy fanfic and yet I was genuinely surprised by that last sentence. I shall read on.
-Lord Fluffles, lady of the fluff
anderson chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
i think you should make one. i want to know how kevin feels about almost killing someone. and how the rest of the kids felt about the accident. how did sarah feel. did jimmy feel sick. johnny and ralf did they try to calm the sitch and did eddy and ed call the ambulance, and what of nazz what did she do when she found out. all of those are questions i'd like to know
BlueScarlet465 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
I have to say, what got me was that ending
nicely done
The Book of Eli chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Ah gentle closer.
BarthVader chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Well, darn. I almost feel as if my opinion means something.

Now that it's concluded, I want to moan about two more things.

One, I feel Marie's reaction was odd. The way I saw it, it was something along the lines of "I treated you like crap, 'cause I love you and I didn't want you to walk away! (cue tears and angst)". I... don't really get it. If I'd want someone to stay with me, I'd do the exact opposite thing. Maybe such, ahem, unorthodox methods could be explained by her upbringing or something, but it has to be stated clearly in the story.

And two, why did you throw Kevin into this? It would've worked just fine with an anonymous drunken fuckwit, Right now, it might put off people who like him.

But on the other hand, I absolutely loved Edd calling Marie out. Call me a cynical bastard (please, it's my only sense of identity), but for all my sympathy towards E/K, I wanted to see an Ed giving a Kanker a piece of his mind. Alas, it rarely happens.

Overall, I must admit it's okay. Three-outta-five okay. I'm not blown away, but I don't want to jab my eyes out either. And given that this is one of your first stories, your skill will only continue to improve.
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
This was my favorite chapter so far! Edd completely snapping and saying things you can't take back was brutal, but it really worked for me. I can't wait to see the ending!
OldDocHudson chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I think you should split the chapters so that way you'll have an easy workload and your readers can take in it in easier. XD
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Awww jeez this is crazy!
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Split it. :-)
BarthVader chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Well, I have mixed feelings. Choo-choo, all aboard the nitpick train!

The first chapter got me hooked. While the real turn of events wasn't much of a surprise (I mean, it was obvious it involved Edd. Marie and a speeding vehicle), I was curious how this will go. And, as much as I like Eds/Kankers, seeing Ed and Eddy call out Lee, May and Marie on their BS was incredibly satisfying, and I was wondering what you'll do with that.

Chapter two, and we get this paragraph:

"After years of him being precieved as dimwitted and slow and often his speech being as confusing as Quantum Chemistry, Ed finally got the therapy he needed for so long. Through various counseling sessions and a drug to stabilize his mental activity, he's now a productive member of society."

While I understand that you want to establish why Ed is suddenly so thoughtful, you really didn't have to pull a non-foreshadowed backstory out of nowhere, and ditching it the moment after. His best friend was severely maimed, that itself is a good enough reason for him to become more serious.

Also, at the end, we're getting Marie getting interrogated by the detectives, and it seems that the next chapter will be a recap of the events from her POV. But chapter 3 is placed in the hospital, and everything that preceded it was ditched.

And since we are at that: chapter three. For starters, how did Marie get to the hospital? Last time, we saw her in her home, did she teleported off-screen or something. Second, from what I get, Edd didn't really do anything wrong. I mean, telling a chick that stalked you that she makes you wanna kill yourself? For fuck's sake, that's
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Really nice story can't wait for the last chapter and find out the price
Demhouser3D chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Woah that gave me chills...