Reviews for Infernal Responsibility
Masquer Q chapter 24 . 7/23
Just wanted to let you know I totally, and absolutely, adored all of these chapters. After sending this review in, I'll definitely be looking into your other fics! If you'd like to know exactly how much I liked it, well... I read it all in one sitting. Does that count?
JAB08199 chapter 23 . 7/10
I Loved this story! (maybe except for the April fools thing...) but alas it was awesome to read! I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
That was a very good joke. I read it and felf like I needed to beat you senseless for that. I almost cried. You are lucky it was a good joke. I give you that. Even though its July when I right this.
Carl Solo chapter 23 . 7/8
thanks for the extra chapter
Carl Solo chapter 22 . 7/8
My Favorite Part was on the begin wend stoick order Hiccup to get marry and He go to ask Astrid on the beach and she say No. that part was what give me the interest to continue reading the Story. and the Story was great.
Carl Solo chapter 21 . 7/8
great chapter I like the wedding part was so good and fun. Congratulations on a good job. and for share this story that was great thanks.
Carl Solo chapter 20 . 7/8
Nice Chapter. My weapon is ...My Wife ...nice. so that end the threat of the Bersekers thanks
Carl Solo chapter 18 . 7/8
Yes..Thanks for bring Pippin back to Hiccup and Astrid, I almost cry in the previous chapter wend Hiccup give up the baby to his natural mother. after she no wanted the baby in the first place. and He and astrid give hem a home...but now and glad that he is come back thanks.
Carl Solo chapter 16 . 7/7
this chapter was better that the last one...thanks god
Carl Solo chapter 15 . 7/7
what?
Carl Solo chapter 13 . 7/7
great chapter..so now the thru is out well for Stoick..
Carl Solo chapter 10 . 7/6
That was nice...love always change all...thanks for this wander full chapter...
Carl Solo chapter 9 . 7/6
wow what a drama and what happen to Hiccup what an ass. I know that he have so much suffer but to do that to Astrid after she say that she love him that was crude.
Carl Solo chapter 7 . 7/5
wow that was a good chapter, so many bad thing happen to Hiccup. but now he is the chief of the outcasts. nice
Carl Solo chapter 4 . 7/5
wow... that was a great chapter..por Hiccup first rejected by Astrid and now for the ugly girl in the world what a low punch . and now he is going to live