Reviews for Blind Date
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
It is a good story thanks you
JolieBlade chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
wow...is all my mind can muster up after reading this
lovinglyons chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
okay that was so fluffy and beautiful i cried a bit.
vinocibo chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Absolute perfection.
Stretcheroo chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Wow. So exquisite. Sensuous and overwhelming. I had quite the bated breath when I feared for a moment that the other woman was not Regina. Could feel quite how crushing that would be for Emma. A real skill to weave that kind of cliffhanger in such a short tale. Thank you for sharing and congrats on your considerable skills.
Riega chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This was amazing! Thank you for it!
rondaday1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
That is one of the best stories I've read. Kudos to a job well done!
WafflesnRizzles chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
God. I can't even begin to tell you how deliciously sweet this fic is. So many feelings, so wonderfully penned. Thank you :)
wunderwolfer chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Dawww, very romantic and sweet
jeanyoo1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I soooo love it i wished this would be a longer story like how did it came to this date and whats after this awesome sex they have ;)
guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Thing that I loved most from this was the sheer intimacy. Even though she was blind flolded, it was beautiful. Rarely do I ever see that in a story like this. Kudos to you.
purplehershey chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I'm not usually a huge fan of reading smutty fics. More often than not they're written horribly, but you, my friend, have written a truly beautiful piece here. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Fantastic story! Glad it got nominated for the SQ fan awards, more people need to read this!
LoveGoodWriting chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
sexy and sweet
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
superb love this kind of stories about SwanQueen
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »