Reviews for What Might've Been
oywiththepoodles22 chapter 4 . 4/23
This is amazing! I love the dialogue and the fact that Jess actually gets along with Lorelai! :) and the water bottle thing...clever addition to the story :)
CharmedOpal chapter 47 . 4/1
Just need to say: Luke and Lorelai getting married out back of the Independence Inn? So perfect!

Ah! It's ended! Excuse me as I curl up in a corner and cry.

I looooved how you ended things. Jess and Rory both living in Boston is such a great idea. I would love to read a sequel, but it's all down to the inspiration from the writer. And seeing as you don't have any, I will sit here and sigh happily with a huge grin because I loved the ride this story took me on. Hehe.

*gives you a cookie* that's for being such a great writer, writing these amazing plots and not abandoning your stories!

HERE HERE!

Good job, Ultra! :)
CharmedOpal chapter 46 . 4/1
Oh god! Jess was writing Rory's name? IN HIS NOTEBOOK? I had to cringe. He is suddenly a 12 year old girl.

I'm going to concur that the 'I love you' scene is much, much better with Jess in the place of Dean. No one can tell me otherwise. \o/

They even had a happy audience!

*blends in with the crowd and claps* WOOO! YEAHHH! MAKE BABIES! WOOOOHOOO!

I loved Luke whacking Jess upside the head because of the pregnant comment. That whole scene was just cute and family-like and adorable and cute. Did I say adorable? Well, it was cute.
satoz chapter 46 . 4/1
...i love you
Thanks for the awesome ending!
satoz chapter 34 . 3/31
QAQ I hate and love you
satoz chapter 32 . 3/31
QAQ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

(finally got me to review xD)
MKM chapter 47 . 3/31
Oh my goodness! I loved it! And the whole entire story! You have true talent. And FYI, if anyone writes that sequel, let me know. I'm just absolutely IN LOVE with this story plot
jordana60 chapter 47 . 3/31
This was bittersweet. Bitter because it's the end of this amazing story and sweet because the epilogue was kind of perfect. It tied things up in a pretty little bow, yet left it wide open for us to think about what might be! Although I know they'll always end up together and I love that they're going to Boston together, I like the fact that they're not moving in together 're only 18 and I'll give them at least a year till they get to that point. I like that you skip 2 years and we get to see that they have made it through high schools I;m going to go to sleep now and dream about Lit living happily ever after!
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 47 . 3/31
Suck a lovely story and ending of it.
KEMLEM81 chapter 47 . 3/31
Thank you for this entertaining read, I've enjoyed the ride.
RHatch89 chapter 47 . 3/31
awesome job :)
Nancy chapter 47 . 3/31
A great epilogue. Loved the wedding, so very happy for Luke and Lorelai! And Jess and Rory ready to head off to Boston - also wonderful! Jess has a clear plan; Rory has a clear plan. Lorelai and Luke have each other - can't get any better than that. Rory and Jess in Boston - give it some time; you just might come up with a wonderful idea for a sequel. Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us. I look forward to all of your future writings about the Gilmore Girls.
LitLover chapter 47 . 3/31
That was adorable and I hope to read more Lit stories from you. I personally believe that you have it in you to do a sequel for this story. I truly love all your lit stories Ultra!
Sarai chapter 47 . 3/31
I want a sequil. Awesome story.
brittaden chapter 47 . 3/31
I didn't just like this epilogue, I loved it!
You're right this does seem like a set-up for a sequel but I think where you left it is great as well. Both extremely happy couples both moving forward with a new phase in their life. This just gives us room to imagine what their lives might be like now.

I really like the idea of Rory going to Harvard since that was her dream all along. And glad that Jess is going with her to work, a perfect match.

You did a fantastic job on this story, it's one of my favorites. Looking forward to any other ideas that you may have in the future!