Reviews for American Patriotism
Titanic X chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Love this one. And Megatron is right. The American people should never be underestimated. When we united, it wasn't just one nation. It was a whole world that united to remember the attacks. And for that brief time, the world was a better place. I hope that someday, we can all focus on what makes us human than what divides us. Thsi fic has a powerful message, and I like it. Hope to someday see another one like this.
Iksuik chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
wow, 9/11 7 years latter but i till fell sad about what had happen. i like how Megatron show emptions in this.
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
"Whoever did this, Starscream, was both a fool and a coward. It may seem like a finely executed plan and he may have scared a nation but I'm fairly certain that their fears will fade in a matter of time and they will retaliate. All he managed to do was actually irritate those humans. Much like the humans irritate us."

Yeps! Megs got that right! :)
j32 chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
You know when I read this story I can't help but think *I didn't know that Megatron had emotions* buT I really guess it's how you inturpt the characters.

The writters of the show did a great job but left out so much valubel information though.I really love your stories and I love working with you.*-HUGS-*
ashes chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I never thought of the Decepticons as so emotional people.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Wow, that was a damn good fic. Don't suppose you'd like to expand this into a larger fic, would you? What with the Decepticons helping with the war or something?

Anyway, I'm impressed that you gave Megatron emotions, instead of being cold and ruthless like so many others do. He is SO much better this way.

Congrats, great job.
Funky Funky Usopp chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
that was really good well writ *claps* I like yer fix they cool I liked this en.