Reviews for The Wife Didn't Do It
Gail Cregg chapter 9 . 3/20
So will we get a sequel about when the year is over?

Another brilliantly moving, totally in character, intriguing case fic. You are so talented!
Gail Cregg chapter 8 . 3/20
Loved McDucky, inclusion of Pitt, interaction between Tim/Tony, Tony/Gibbs.
Glad Tony's not letting Gibbs off easily.
Gail Cregg chapter 7 . 3/20
sure he can. Loved Gibbs using a McNickname and the inclusion of Dorny and Gibbs thoughts on Tim no longer the nervous probie.
Proseac chapter 9 . 3/13
Gibbs psycho-analyzing himself - priceless! It figures that he's none the wiser for the effort. And neither is Tony. But one can hope that Gibbs had enough of a scare that he actually WILL make the change. Time will tell... (I'm such a cynic!)

Now, if only we could see Tony get as much respect on the show as he does here in the end, we'd be all set. When pigs fly...
Proseac chapter 8 . 3/13
Oh my. Gibbs' discomfort at having to bear his soul like this is really almost palpable. I love that Tony's holding firm and not giving him another free pass.
Nice dynamic between Tony & Tim here, too. Poor Tim is always caught in the middle when those two are at odds!
karlii chapter 9 . 2/24
Yay! Good job! ;D
karlii chapter 7 . 2/24
agh! fantastic chapter! yeah... I'm way behind, but I should get caught up tonight or tomorrow! ;D
Scat210 chapter 9 . 2/24
Enjoyed the story, you should do a one-shot sequel of one years time, maybe Gibbs having cowboy steaks with Tim & Tony whilst discussing the previous year.
unilocular chapter 9 . 2/23
so i finally found the time to read this all in one go! it was great, scouse! i loved your characterization and your dialogue as always. the words were spot-on! i loved that you brought dornegut into the beginning of the story too. i think he really fit in well with the team too. great conversations between gibbs and tony. i think those conversations have been a long time coming and i've always wished we've seen them on the show. also loved the conversations between tim and tony, it felt very real. you have a great way portraying their friendship. i did like the ending too. it wasn't happy and smushy, but real life rarely ever is. i appreciate that you kept the feel for the ending same as the overall feel for the story.

all in all, an awesome, solid story. thank you so much for writing it, scouse. i look forward to the next one. :) though i'll have MAKE time to read it so i don't have to wait on such awesomeness again!
katesari chapter 9 . 2/23
It was good! Enjoyed it! Bye
Baileys chapter 9 . 2/22
That was quite a ride, such a lot of plot and juicy angst, love Tim taking out the bad guy and looking out for Tony. And always love Gibbs Tony moments!
Baileys chapter 4 . 2/22
Ahhhh I love it when Gibbs is worried about Tony :) good call on having Gibbs see the light early on
VG LittleBear chapter 9 . 2/21
Hi, thanks for this great story. You filled it with so many treasures!
In earlier times Tony used to claim that the wife did it, nicely turned around in the title here.
Gibbs having to really think about how he treats Tony, and being made to face the consequences.
McGee showing a solid friendship with Tony was comfortable and so right!
And by far not the least, the picture of a case developing over several chapters. Great Job!
Thanks and cheers!
AgentD.6 chapter 9 . 2/21
You know your stories are all so character driven and compelling to read. I am like you, I think Tony and Gibbs are in a better place but yet there is always tomorrow that could change that isn't there. Can't wait to read your next great saga.
very interesting chp, really liked Gibbs' soul searching, ending reminds me of an old prog that used to do that? say what happened to each character, but I can't place which series