Reviews for Harry Potter and the Whole New World: Rising from the Ashes
AnthonyR89 chapter 16 . 11/4/2021
so basically, instead of the regent forcing the rich upperclass to actually pay their fair share, he'd rather rob the poor to pay for the city's needs.
AnthonyR89 chapter 13 . 11/3/2021
eh. even with it not being part of the plan, Onyxia would still be at fault. and if I was Varian I still wouldn't settle for anything less than her death. but then, I'm vindictive like that. I wouldn't stop until everyone remotely involved in my wife's death was dead.

she'd also be criminally liable.
KongoBongo chapter 10 . 10/26/2021
id ship them, I think Daphne would love Onyxia :)
KongoBongo chapter 8 . 10/26/2021
Jana and thrall obviously from BOA get along rather well, good story
fred2008 chapter 22 . 8/25/2021
Completely forgot about this story, truth be told. Looking forward to future updates though! Last i checked Harry had just used his first death spell, so having more is awesome! Cheers!
KM Donovan chapter 16 . 7/23/2021
only rime i played WoW was when blizzard gifted me a free month for my longtime membership of . played a female Draenei paladin. the game was... alright. and if it wasn't for the subscription limitations and paywall? i would likely play more. but as long as i need to pay a monthly fee to play a game i own? i will never play outside of the occasional freebie.
Zachary chapter 5 . 7/8/2021
One thing sticking out to me is. The sword of Gryffindor, in canon it absords that which makes it stronger..basilisk venom being a key substance. So beforr when fighting demons or week legion members and them dieing in one or two hits is understandable...but prolonged fights with furblogs being cut up left and right. Are they immune to basilisk poison or did you nerf the sword just like it seems you nerfed everything else about harry as his magic is usless besides his elemental abilities. I'm getting uncomfortable vibes that Harry's gonna be extremely weak in this story. As it was already hinted at that the gravity is higher as he had to lighten himself with magic to be able to move, when he first arrived.
Bluesnowman chapter 22 . 6/9/2021
Awesome story
Esmereilda chapter 22 . 4/21/2021
ok question is magni or marudin bronzebeard the dwarven king cuz b4 u introduced and been using magni as dwarf king but now ur saying maruden is dwarf king so what am i missing here? but potential continuity errors aside im really liking ur fic so far
ff1c chapter 22 . 1/29/2021
Like this story and i keep waiting for a new , did you just make a play on Harley Queen's name previously or it was just a coincidence?
Gustavius3 chapter 22 . 1/11/2021
Just come across this and i rather like it, though you can see the progress from the earlier chapters which are a bit mushy and dusty feeling in the mind, at least in the choice of words.
looking forward to more of this
Nysta chapter 22 . 12/15/2020
Well, as you said in your comment at the end of this chapter.. yes, it is nice to read your stories, but they never have a good end so far. This one I could see having a good conclusion soon, but some of your earlier stories feel more like a prologue that is interesting and then suddenly before anything can really happen but after the world has been quite established.. it stops. And you say hah. I am done. Perhaps you might want to pick a thread and a line of action and where it will lead before you write, or at least consider Harry reaching the train to Hogwards no real end to a story? Anyway, thanks for writing.
Graypdrink chapter 22 . 12/6/2020
While it is slightly upsetthing how long it's been since the last updates, a good story does take time. S.o please don't rush it, I recommend a beta to help. Also it's always good to draw out what u want to do before u start. Beginning, middle and end. Then put in other points u want to happen in between those. I think there are website that other authors go on to help each other .

Anyway please continue, I are the only hp/wc author keeping there story up, and I love the mix!

The noodlehammer also just created one
JustaDK chapter 15 . 11/18/2020
We must have 2 very different opinions... cause Harry is freaking weak as hell if he can't even beat Dar'Khan. The power levels of this series is unfortunately all over the place with this chapter making it seem like DarKhan Jaina.
InfinityMask chapter 22 . 11/18/2020
You know there’s many amazing story that left unfinished because of reviews. It’s sad. Really really sad. Hopefully this wouldn’t be one of them.

Anyway I wonder when Hermione come from earth? Who else already join Harry in Azeroth?

Blood elves children here really cute. Haha. So many good things happen with Harry arrival but I can see many struggles too. Than again the war and struggle that come is better than slowly more chaotic and misunderstanding that spread because legion agent in canon. At least I think so. Haha