Reviews for Son of Possible
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I can just see future kim going back in time to get her son, she see Ron and she just breaks down crying and laches onto Ron with a massive hug...
Your killing me with all these amazing stories with no endings
Amandyta012 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I've really enjoyed it so far! Good job, very creative and interesting plot!
Look foward to read the rest
;)
JB100 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
This story is getting very interesting! There are so many things that I can't wait to find out like what happened to Ron? Who are Bella and Ellie? What are Kim's parents going to think of Derek? Can't wait for the update. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Please write more. I wonder what DNAmy did. Is her daughter actually related to her? Or is she one of her experiments.
white wolf chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Update soon!
Imyoshi chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Now I can't wait to see what happens with the future Wade and how Kim's parents will react. It makes me wonder what happened to Ron in the future. I can't wait to hear the tale.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I'm willing to bet some villain(s) had something to do with Jason not being at home the previous night
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Quite the sporadic and diffuse tale ya got going on.

Wonder about those two girls earlier on here, and why did Ron leave?

And though Jason has no 'issues' about Ron in Kim's life, I wonder about that ring being shown around inadvertently...

CB73
The Reaper13 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Awwww I love the ending good work and update soon please!
AVP5 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Great work again on the chapter witb the first part in the future, the past, and the future again. Update when you have the time please.
UnsungMelody2209 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Ahhhh. this story takes me back. i hope you plan on continuing it. it is an entertaining read. fun with just a slight hint of nostalgia and reminiscence.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Sweet, can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Cool! cant wait for more.
WhiteWolf chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Whoa...this is cool and poor kid he is stuck in the past. At least he has his momma. I hope to read the next chapter soon!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
awesome chapter I like the expansion with Jasoon and derek and how are they going to fix the vortex manupulator