Reviews for Abuse
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 9/4
go go fon! go go reborn! Go go awesome! yyyyyyaaassssss!
Loveless chapter 1 . 5/25
the idea is good :
but the nurse there is really scary..havent heard of those kind of nurse
xxkyoumi.chanxx chapter 1 . 3/11
I've just been rereading all your stories again cause I'm bored(and in love with them lol) and I just wanna say how much I love your stories. Yes I reread one like one or two months ago but I never did go through all of them at once nor did I realize how many of them I follow lol. I really just love your stories lol. Hope you update soon xD
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 3/3
I love how you had Fong take that son of a bitch out
Awww Reborn is so sweet on Tsuna
Keep on the writes
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/17
This was cute and sweet. Though I've realized I mostly adore Dark Tsuna though. Also your story "The Unexplainable" was awesome. I read it today, and was positively enthraled. I could sort of see what could happen, but that still didn't lessen the blow! I had to actually leave the story for a while to let it fully sink in. XD It was like I was dead to the world.
You're a great author and I totally look forward to reading more from you!
From a now loyal fan of yours,
Firediva0 (You have the honor of knowing me as Kristen though.) XDD What? I have to be arrogant some time today, and you took most of my schedule, so don't complain!
This was a nice story! Thanks for writing it ;)
Idiotic Tramp chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I loved the story! Too bad it's complete. Haha.
sahk2468 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh, god! That story is incredible! I really liked the plot of it! I hope you still write other fanfics R27!
Kisses, and ja'nee
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I loved it! Really looking forward to your other stories. and Merry Christmas! Hope you you have a happy holiday!
Niknok19 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I love your stories, mainly those that are my favorite couples
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Awww, Reborn is an awesome boyfriend! Tsuna's lucky! I love how you used the situation to really show the levels of their relationship! Also the $$hole got his $$ handed to him by the world's awesomest (most awesome?) master martial artist! Great job with this! R27 forever!
Kisara White chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow, sneaky sneaky Reborn. Wait does Tsuna even know Reborn's job occupation or does Reborn lie..? I know this is a really stupid question but I just wanted to know.
hellkiss chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Sweet, I love it.
but it will be nice if there is an afterwards.
Ninaloveanime chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I really really like your small ideas! They're all really awesome! This story included! Love it!
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 5/6/2014