Reviews for Abuse
Reader chapter 1 . 7/27
I love it! It will be interesting to continue or make another story like this. Tsuna doesn't know about Reborn real job and having a relationship. Whatever you make will me interesting and I hope to read more.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/14
I love it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/21
very good
GioTsu-Fan01 chapter 1 . 1/2
Don't call him Markus. He should have a name like... I don't know but not Markus!
Even if the name is a cursed one!
But it is a good story! I loved it from the start. And then the bitch got killed by our hero in a red dress!

But Ithink that you have a few stories that you didn't updated in a few months/years. you should look at your stories amd give a hint if they are discontinued or not. would be really nice.

Read you later
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Hooray for protective Reborn!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
go go fon! go go reborn! Go go awesome! yyyyyyaaassssss!
Loveless chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
the idea is good :
but the nurse there is really scary..havent heard of those kind of nurse
xxkyoumi.chanxx chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I've just been rereading all your stories again cause I'm bored(and in love with them lol) and I just wanna say how much I love your stories. Yes I reread one like one or two months ago but I never did go through all of them at once nor did I realize how many of them I follow lol. I really just love your stories lol. Hope you update soon xD
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I love how you had Fong take that son of a bitch out
Awww Reborn is so sweet on Tsuna
Keep on the writes
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This was cute and sweet. Though I've realized I mostly adore Dark Tsuna though. Also your story "The Unexplainable" was awesome. I read it today, and was positively enthraled. I could sort of see what could happen, but that still didn't lessen the blow! I had to actually leave the story for a while to let it fully sink in. XD It was like I was dead to the world.
You're a great author and I totally look forward to reading more from you!
From a now loyal fan of yours,
Firediva0 (You have the honor of knowing me as Kristen though.) XDD What? I have to be arrogant some time today, and you took most of my schedule, so don't complain!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This was a nice story! Thanks for writing it ;)
Idiotic Tramp chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I loved the story! Too bad it's complete. Haha.
Luce Naka chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh, god! That story is incredible! I really liked the plot of it! I hope you still write other fanfics R27!
Kisses, and ja'nee
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I loved it! Really looking forward to your other stories. and Merry Christmas! Hope you you have a happy holiday!
Niknok19 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I love your stories, mainly those that are my favorite couples