Reviews for Power & Control
I love this story! Please come back to it! Your characters and development are wonderful and I can't wait to see when all of the plots intersect. Thank you for making all of the characters relavent to the story. I love Gar and Rae. But I also love all of the Titans. And Red X is my favorite villan.
ProdigyPsycho chapter 5 . 2/21
Still.
This is an amazing story.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
ProdigyPsycho chapter 6 . 2/21
Wait. Is this an AU? Coz I definitely remember Raven being there for the whole Red-X part. Unless this isn't following the cartoon show and follows the comics instead.
DarkPoet89 chapter 5 . 1/22
I read your other stories, and understand what's going on here more, so I got to say...

I love what you're doing here, you are doing EVERYTHING right. While you haven't said anything about the connection, this is the same Raven and Beast Boy from your first story, just stemming from the fact that she calls him Garfield (and the other hints). I like that you're exploring this whole set up with them and I LOVE how they interact with each other. It makes it more believable in the long run.

People like to use the canon Raven and Beast Boy and have them fall for each other. It's sweet but there's no foundation. They might see more positive traits in each other by the end of the series, but they act more like brother and sister by that time. Antagonizing each other in a familial loving way. This Raven and Beast Boy started out as slightly rivaling with flirtation in between, and BB became Rae's rock in the sea of the Titan's mistrust/attempts to recruit her.

TL:DR: You're amazing, and keep doing what you're doing
ButterflyUnicorn chapter 6 . 1/3
I love your story so far. Youre so good at describing Ravens feelings and thoughts, one could almost imagine being Raven. I hope you continue your story, I am so excited on how it will end especially concerning the relationship between Raven and Beast Boy. By the why, I also love your style of writing. It makes the story even more enjoyable to read.
CleoArrow chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
It's always great to see an update from you! As usual, your writing is rich and a pleasure to read. You write Red X really well, and I'm quite intrigued as to where you're going to head with his character.
DarkPoet89 chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Even more so when the troll hides behind the guest commentaries when he makes such accusations, cause I'm more then fucking sure all the relationship tension is no where in RedX's ball court.

anyway, I love the direction you're stories going, but I only glanced at the comment section, is this set in AU or comic books? Raven's with the team after the red x incident? I'm slightly confused but love the storyline either way.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
The person who previously commented accusing you of being a Red X fangirl (not that there's anything wrong with that) clearly was not paying attention to the fic at all. When the fuck does the author of this fic make it apparent that Raven is interested in being paired with Red X? Pretty sure she chucked him across a club when Red X literally tried groping her without her consent, but shit idk maybe I dreamed that or something.

How the fuck does wanting to spit on a guy's face or flash him the middle finger point to signs of her panties being wet for him? Never once has she expressed the desire to get to know Red X better as a person or even so much as make out with him. She's a fucking person so of course her body is capable of feeling basic, physical attraction for somebody even if she has no interest in boning them, but other than that it's pretty clear she sees him as just an asshole and nothing more.

I realize that commentator is just a bitter troll lacking major perspective in how the writing process actually works in regards to the relationship between the author and the story, but Jesus fucking Christ, how does anyone have the spare energy to be such a massive prick about something that doesn't even really matter? This is a fanfiction website; nobody here is looking for a goddamn Pulitzer, we're just a bunch of people who want to write something for fun and because we enjoy the creative outlet.

All signs point to either a Robin or Beast Boy fanboy if you ask me. And good luck with that, pal. Seems like it's really working for you.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Another dumb redx fangirl who just want to pair raven with redx because that's apparently what a girl like raven will go for right? In the whole show there wasn't even a single dialogue between them the sheer stupidity of you redx fangirls baffles me.
TheGuyWithANinjaPsyche chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Please continue! This really good!
iamking chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Good stuff.
Siamun chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
I love reading your stories. I hope you continue to write this one because I really want to know how things pan out between Beast Boy and Raven. You've got a lot of talent :)
Ceru chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Herro-love the stories you've done with Raven so far, just a quick edit thingy: when you're talking about BB digging his nails into his hands (or rather not, because of his gloves), there's some sort of typo where you say "wasn't weren't." Just thought I'd mention it. .
Kitty chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Ohhhhh so it was red x eh this is interesting put up some more of this red x stuff if you it adds more drama to the mix
TheImaginativeFox chapter 5 . 7/4/2014