Reviews for Bowser's Tower
Happy Yoshi chapter 1 . 3/9
Great one-shot! Bowser's Tower SHOULD end like that! But then we won't be able to use Bowser Junior. :( I think the argument was a nice addition to the plot. It explains WHY Bowser didn't want to bring Bowser Jr. up. It also explains why he turned over to the good side and became a playable character, that little traitor. :D

The speech Bowser Jr. made touched my heart. Great work! Oh, and everything here should be written in past tense. Writing a story in present tense isn't exactly the best grammar . . . :) Just saying. This story was still good, despite the minor mistake.

Oh, and Toadstool89, Bowser will ALWAYS kick you out no matter how many times you try. Believe me, I've tried. :D
Toadstool89 chapter 1 . 1/20
Very nice story. I guess it could explain how Bowser Jr. became a playable character in the game...or was it just Nintendo being random?
Also, I hate that tower. Bowser kicked me off twice. This is my third time climbing it.
ThatGuy58 chapter 1 . 1/11
It's nice to see a story focusing on Bowser and Bowser Jr without compromising the whole "evil father and son" aspect and keeping them mostly in character as well as adding a rivalry angle. I also liked how you managed to include the rest of the cast and variations of Bowser's lines from the game. The only real complaints I have are the climax and the ending: Considering previous battles with both Bowser and Bowser Jr., I think that a Clown Car duel would have been more in line with the Mario games and still could have been climatic (Look at Mario Party 8 and New Super Mario Bros U for example). Meanwhile, I couldn't really take the "Clawdia Koopa" thing until "That" retcon where it suddenly became part of my reasoning behind the Koopalings. Overall though, still interesting.
spatterson chapter 1 . 1/9
This was really good! Good job!