Reviews for Fenrir
Yami chapter 1 . 4/14
Como sigo leyendo esta historia?
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
cool
Zena Alexander chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
ugh ; A;
frosty wonder ice chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awww, there are some many loveable things contained in a short 4300 words. I really enjoyed this, so thanks for giving me a smile today! :D
wbss21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ahhhh, I LOVE it. This is just fantastically brilliant! And anything exploring Loki's relationship with Fenrir is a treat, but especially so with your particular canon and writing talent.

I love how fluid your writing is, truly, and how, as always, you so perfectly capture that trickster, mischief god aspect of Loki. He's not evil, he's just naturally inclined to creating trouble and chaos, and in that sense, he's just incredibly endearing. And his love for Fenrir is so readily apparent, that his having to separate from him at the beginning was truly heartbreaking and awful.

Seeing Loki trying to get Fenrir to go away, kicking at him and yelling, you could really see how much that bothered Loki and how much he didn't want to have to do it. But he knew Fenrir would never be safe in the city, and that he himself couldn't just stay in the woods.

I really love the way you brought Loki into contact with SHIELD here though, and his introduction to the Avengers initiative. I'm assuming this story ties in to your others, and so the last time Loki was on Earth had to have been during WWII? His feelings of being a disappointment to Coulson are interesting. He's of course never met him, and owes him nothing, but I'm assuming Loki has a reputation from his time fighting in the war, and was probably thought of really highly in that regard, ala Captain America. So of course to be found creating ridiculous mischief, Loki feels maybe like he let Coulson down in some way.

I laughed a lot during this though, just seeing what a trouble maker Loki is, haha. He's sort of adorable, lol. The scene with Clint had me doubled over, and with Tony too. Of course, Loki's sadness over Fenrir was also really palpable, and I love this particular canon you've worked in, that being a creature of Jotunheim, Loki finds physical contact and comfort and warmth actually essential to his survival, and that if he doesn't get it, he actually starts to become physically ill. That just works so well with his character, given also how emotional Loki really is, underneath it all.

And the reunion with Fenrir was awesome! Just seeing both his and Loki's pure joy at finding one another again was a beautiful image, lying on the floor of the loading docks for so long, just being together. And I loved the end scene too, with Loki throwing a baseball bat to play fetch with him. They're both so NOT human or normal in their capabilities, that seeing them do such mundane, normal things in their own, unique way is really cool.

And man, I felt bad for Loki when he thought Coulson was telling him he had to get rid of Fenrir, and him just sort of saying he isn't dangerous, almost like a little kid. But of course, Coulson pulls through, and takes that moment to tell Loki he's free to go out there and find a place to live with his dog. That's fantastic!

Beautifully done piece, and if you choose to do any more with it, you can bet I'll be there to check it out! Thank you again for sharing!