Reviews for Ascension
Kellhound chapter 34 . 8/31
This was an awesome story, and while i had a moment of hope that Ash wouldn't do what she did, I have to say its the same kinda reaction in ME2. Ash has always kinda been the bitch!

I look forward to reading your next part!
Something90 chapter 34 . 8/27
Shame you never continued this as I've really enjoyed it
thef00l2 chapter 18 . 8/25
so far story is interesting and worth continuing to read. Harry seems to have matured well. i wonder why he didn't try and track down some of the names from his past such as Hermione who would have had normal records of her.
RuneMaggot chapter 34 . 8/23
I really, really hope this guy continues and has awesome sequels. Ashley's a bust now, but tbh he has been foreshadowing Liara this whole time. If they don't get together, I will be surprised.
Rian DaHart chapter 33 . 8/19
Dude this is a seriously good story when are you planning to continue it
Artarais1991 chapter 34 . 8/16
An excellent series. Do you plan on continuing the series?
Bearmauls chapter 34 . 8/15
So, this was a lot of fun and I can't wait for the sequels! Also kinda hoping Harry and Ash don't make up. Was never the biggest fan of her...

Anyways! Enjoyable, please keep writing :)
MastrDragn chapter 34 . 8/12
I really enjoyed this story. It's been almost a year since it's completion, any idea when the Skyrim crossover, or the sequels to this one will be put up, or started?
I thought Williams got the pink armor because of her grandfather's surrender?
scionofrevan chapter 34 . 8/6
Please don't have harry join Cerberus. It wouldn't fit his character. In the fifth book when he felt like Dumbledore was abandoning him he formed his own little group that he lead and taught but was still aligned with Dumbledore, not join with umbridge or Voldemort. I think he should take third option that nobody expects.
The thought that this will probably never be finished makes me sad inside.
Rangle chapter 6 . 7/25
Hmm, this fanfic is quite unique. I don't think I've ever read a fanfic of what happened if Voldermort win. I think It's an awesome background.
Lord Jace chapter 34 . 7/22
This has been an awesome ride, and I really hope to see you write a sequel!

Lord Jace
ViciousFitz chapter 34 . 7/19
Yo! When are you gonna get up the sequel? I'm looking forward to it.
Celexs Draconia chapter 34 . 7/13
I dont know the Mass Effect world all that well, but I really enjoyed this story. It was fun to read and very intriguing. I look forward to seeing how this one is going to continue. Excellent work.

Cel