Reviews for Ascension
Mr.Destructo chapter 6 . 11/1
the wizarding world doesn't need harry to save it what happened is what they deserved and no one single person should have been able to change that "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" wizarding world got what they deserved by doing nothing till it was so late cause they lacked a "savior" magical jesus wasn't there to die for them and save them from their sins and harry fucking has a retarded messiah complex in cannon
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 28 . 10/30
Aww man, why didn't you killed Ashley? I was hoping to see that.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 25 . 10/30
Harry and Ashley, Shep and Keidan? What is WRONG with you?
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 19 . 10/29
Aww, maaan. I hate Ash. Couldn't you hook him up with Tali or even Liara?
madsloth chapter 34 . 10/27
pretty good story, wish you had gotten around to doing the sequel but oh well.

thanks for writing the story.

if you do ever get around to making the sequel you may want to post a notice on this story so everyone gets the notice.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 34 . 10/24
This was a great story until near the end. Harry getting caught so easily and in such a manner towards the end was a bit BS. Even I was saying to myself not to accept the drink and that it was likely a trap. It was incredibly stupid for Harry to let his guard down so completely given he knew how much the Alliance wanted control of his abilities. Hell, in a way Shepard even warned him that they may not be willing to let him go.
Its incredibly stupid that he suddenly seemed to shift his trust from a select few suddenly to all Alliance brass, including people he'd never even met or knew about. Yes, lets get into this car alone with this stranger and accept a drink. I guess the Dursleys must have taught him to get into strange vehicles and accept candy from strangers when he was a child and he felt the need to do so then. It is unfortunate that such a misstep can take a great story to rather mediocre very quickly.
I had really enjoyed this story to that point but I absolutely **hate** it when authors build something up and remind the hero about something over and over and over repeatedly throughout the story that his abilities were no longer a secret. That many people were out to get him now and even that the Alliance would not likely be willing to let him go so easily. You make Harry seem like the village idiot whose brain suddenly leaked out of his ears when he ignores all those warnings and gets into cars with strangers and without a care accepts drugged drinks. *rolls eyes* Especially when he was so easily captured just days before for not being careful. You even had him quoting Moody repeatedly yet in the end it never mattered. When overly stupid crap like that happens I go from liking a character to being disgusted with them and that just ruins a story for me.
I might have enjoyed a sequel had one been written if I could get myself to believe your Harry wouldn't be so easily manipulated as you foreshadowed at the end. After living most of the story manipulation free it appears in just two chapters you have merely replaced Dumbledore with the Illusive man rendering Harry once again no longer a hero but a thrice-damned puppet dancing to someone else's whims.
renextronex chapter 34 . 10/14
this deserves a sequel
Robert Harrison chapter 34 . 10/5
This was an excellently written story, I'm especially glad that you didn't make a "fuck yeah, Harry" story. I sincerely hope that this isn't the end of the tale you've started and I look forward to, perhaps, reading the next two stories.
Talonwalker chapter 34 . 9/5
Very enjoyable story, thanks for writing it!
ATTENTION chapter 1 . 8/29
ATTENTION! THE WRITER FOR THIS STORY HASN'T BEEN ACTIVE ON THIS SITE IN OVER 4 YEARS! A SEQUEL IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY AT THIS POINT! ENJOY THE STORY, BUT NO THAT AT THIS POINT ITS A STANDALONE!
zero02 chapter 34 . 8/8
i hope you make a sequel
mikewj93 chapter 34 . 7/19
well this story was pretty fantastic. makes me really want to soldier on in the game. I hope you continue this someday
mikewj93 chapter 16 . 7/16
...i really wish these comments could be edited
mikewj93 chapter 16 . 7/16
ok, i'm getting really confused now. is fist dead or alive? wrex shot him, so he's dead. shepherd said wrex didnt kill anyone, so he's alive. then shepherd said wrex DID kill him. now you have fist in prison. CONTINUITY, motherr, do you speak it?!
mikewj93 chapter 13 . 7/15
i've played the game up to around this point twice, and i can't seem to find the will to keep going. i really want to play this game but i just never come back to it.
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »