Reviews for Ascension
nessiesmith2012 chapter 34 . 7/12
this is an amazing story. Kinda glad the little romance with ash is over never liked her. Harry and garrus would be a steamy story. Hope there is a sequel!
Not to be too obtuse but it's been several years now. Where are the promised sequels and the promised Skyrim crossover?

Are you so lacking in honor as to ignore as to simply ignore your promises or were you KIA before you could remove those promises from the headnote on this chapter?

This story is pretty good, certainly up there with "Harry Potter: Geth" by mjimeyg. It's a shame that yours has been abandoned.
Regarding your 'rant' about reviewers "complaining about how Harry didn’t act just like Harry does in the books," that seems a fairly frequent (if irrational) type of review.

Those times I've been moved to respond concerning the 'cannon bigots' (or 'cannon nazis' if particularly viscious), it's usually to suggest that anyone who prefers cannon so strongly should stick to rereading cannon and give fanfiction a pass since it isn't worth the aggravation they derive from it.

My rationale is that it's like the old joke where a guy goes to his Doctor to complain that 'it hurts when he (does whatever) and the wise Doctor simply responds 'then don't do that!' Why would anyone waste effort in a leisure activity sure to aggravate oneself?
Squidgod812 chapter 34 . 6/15
amazing story
wierdscience13 chapter 34 . 5/29
This story had a lot of potential but sadly to me it just didn't get there. The ending was really disappointing, his 'villa' just seemed out of place and not consistent with the rest of the story.

Harry had all this knowledge available but just wasted the time and was still using spells he learnt at school. The whole thing with Fawkes was confusing and never explained.

Sadly just another promising fanfiction that will never be completed
StoneTheLoner chapter 34 . 5/21
I don't like where this is going so I'm going to pretend you didn't write it lol. Seriously though, why didn't you end the story on a high note? I was expecting something epic that promised of future mystery and action, not Harry drugged then detained because he was foolish enough to take alcohol from someone he conveniently couldn't mind read. Shtty last chapter if you ask me :/

That said though, it was a very fun read. Would've liked to see some more magic but all around it's a welcome addition to my favorites list.
StoneTheLoner chapter 28 . 5/21
Now that's just plain disappointing. I get that she's important to Harry and you wanted to show that, but I absolutely expected more of this version of Harry. At least something more than a thoughtless and tactless charge.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 5/21
How you handle this next chapter will absolutely make or break this story. Here's to hoping your Harry isn't an honest, overtrusting child who can't lie to save his life.
Myllinu chapter 34 . 5/9
Cool story. Hope you come back and make a sequel or the other stories you talked about.
SpaceWaifu chapter 34 . 4/27
Really well made story. Hoping for a sequel
ClaireR89 chapter 10 . 4/7
Should've had Harry go through N7 with how fast he went through education /training
Rude Guest chapter 34 . 4/3
Still hoping for a sequel!
Please continue this it's fantastic
ReadingStuffff chapter 34 . 3/12
just read this entire thing in one go it was soo good i hope one day you return to it :)
Insanity NPO chapter 34 . 2/19
I feel betrayed, I love this fic so much but there's no sequel. Curses!
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »