Reviews for Ascension
mikewj93 chapter 34 . 7/19
well this story was pretty fantastic. makes me really want to soldier on in the game. I hope you continue this someday
mikewj93 chapter 16 . 7/16
...i really wish these comments could be edited
mikewj93 chapter 16 . 7/16
ok, i'm getting really confused now. is fist dead or alive? wrex shot him, so he's dead. shepherd said wrex didnt kill anyone, so he's alive. then shepherd said wrex DID kill him. now you have fist in prison. CONTINUITY, motherr, do you speak it?!
mikewj93 chapter 13 . 7/15
i've played the game up to around this point twice, and i can't seem to find the will to keep going. i really want to play this game but i just never come back to it.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 34 . 7/10
Still waiting forever the sequel
taxzombie chapter 34 . 7/10
This is not the end, yet nearly 3 years later, nada. Yes it was the end. The prime reason I check the last chapter of any tale labeled complete. Too many times in the past I've been burned by really getting involved in a tale only to reach the 'end' and discover - to be continued. Only it never was.
Should you some day fulfill what you said in your A/N I'll be back. Until then I will not read this partial tale.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 1 . 6/25
Will there be a sequel?
Puidwen chapter 34 . 5/28
Neat and well written fic.
Revliledpembroke chapter 28 . 5/4
Boom Boom Boom Boom.
Revliledpembroke chapter 21 . 5/3
Harry is difficult to control and predict, and if has no choice but to continue, does that mean Lily could be singing "Carry On, My Wayward Son" to try and encourage Harry with his rune project here?
Revliledpembroke chapter 9 . 5/3
I just noticed something. Thank you for not being the 1001th ME fanfic that quoted the opening lines of ME 1 word for word. Rare indeed, and clearly it's a sign of quality when that doesn't happen.
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 5/3
With a name of Firebird, I request that Harry mainly uses Incendio and sings Disco Inferno when he does so, mainly for...science. Yes...science.

It does not relate to my personal amusement in any way whatsoever.
stevefocus chapter 34 . 4/6
Really good story, shame there seems to be no sight of a sequel.
Moral Conundrum chapter 7 . 3/29
Very, VERY disappointing. And I'll leave it at that. Sorry.
fireworks700 chapter 34 . 3/30
Fantastic story!
I do hope you haven't abandoned us to wonder about what happens next.
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »