Reviews for Chronicles of Shinobi
OJKing chapter 1 . 7/3
Very... unique.. Eww cream soda.. I tried that .. barfed so much...
Xsolrac98 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Great first chapter. I loved how the world is being managed and the whole jinchuriki thing. It is interesting that you chose Fu as the pairing. Nothing against it I personaly love Fu myself. I hope to see more of this.

P.S I always meant to ask this but always forgot. What is cream soda? Never heard of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow you blew me away... I simply loved this dystopian setting you threw us in, hope you update soon!
oEXTERMINATUSo chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I got to say after reading some of the other stories you have really improved when it comes to grammar and sentence structuring so all in all I have to say that I am proud of you for having come so far as an author keep up the good work I look forward to see how this turns out as your stories are always interesting.
Wolfu5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
loving the set and story please update:))
Shadow-Lord-Kitsune24 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Say basically a Naruto version of One Piece?
jtcr chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I like this so far. But I shall reserve judgement until the next chapter.
McCrazy23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
You is a crazy bastard KG. I love this story but are your other stories close to done?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This sucks
Cerulean Knight chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
So Naruto's parents are traitors? You've done a flashback and Naruto is an ANBU set to be executed. I hope he likes Fu in this one, never understood his fascination with Sakura much besides the fact that he wanted attention.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I see another great story coming I cant wait to see what you put in it
BowTechsniper chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Cherry coke is better than cream soda
Windninja1000 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Great fic! I can tell you that I imagined something similar to this except without the One Piece theme. I do wonder though... on if you have any pairings in mind?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
this story is kind of okay.
Dark Phoenix 007 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
The Kage is madara? Also your stories are AMAZING! Just wanted to say that.