Reviews for One Hour at a Time
GodFairy chapter 19 . 6/30/2017
I love itthe end was so sad, but I enjoyed it 3
Omnicat chapter 19 . 5/3/2017
WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY. And awesomely. :D

I don't even know how to describe the noise I made when Hei came down the stairs and Misaki finally recognized him, and when she asked him to put the mask back on before he killed her.

Amazing fic! And now on to the sequels...
Omnicat chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
This chapter and the last are GOLD. Yin and Misaki talking and bonding while Yin constantly keeps some liquids close, "he doesn't really believe you're his friend" AUGH, that was the sound of my heart breaking, and now Hei and Misaki mutually manouvring the things they can and can't tell each other. I don't always see the appeal in secret identity tropes, but I definitely see it here!

I doubt FFN will let me put little hearts in my review, but just imagine a bunch here, okay? :D
Lizzy chapter 19 . 3/5/2017
OMG...I just...I can't even...that ending...I dug my head in the pillow screaming! Man what a story!
Sinthija chapter 19 . 10/18/2016
Oh thank you for writing this! I loved the story, and how well you portrayed the characters. I really like your writing style. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
The Jingo chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
I swear to God, you write the best series ever for Darker than Black fanfiction. I just can't stop reading it. Every time I check the hard drive and end up peeking in on an episode for more than three minutes, I have to read the series again.
Piggypig213 chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
Hyperventilating! SO CUTE! Amazing! I need to read the sequel now! Holly poop on a cracker I'm happy! I literally slammed my face into my pillow and started crying I was so happy! I'm not used to this feeing! Oh my god.
archangelBBQ chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
*screaming* That ENDING! oh my god you killed me with this!

This whole chapter is just the perfect culmination to this story. I loved it - loved every bit of it. I wish I could favorite this story a thousand times over. It's so wonderfully written, so intriguing and masterfully woven together. The way you depict every character is just so well done- Yin and her relationship with Hei and the rest of the team; I just can't help but love Mao in everything he does, Kirihara's team members; and Huang's personality builds up that I even find myself sympathizing with him; and of course - of course, Misaki and Hei. Misaki is exactly the bold and passionate detective I imagine her to be, and Hei ... caught between being human and contractor, he is perfect in each role independently but in this last chapter when you see him settle between them... so lovely! Just so incredibly written.

Another thing I love about this story is that the Misaki x Hei romance is completely secondary - it really doesn't rely on it at all, and yet it builds the story up completely by being there, and adds a second, so much deeper, dimension. I am a bit of a fan of them together, so it was just an added bonus on top of a wonderful story.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us... I'll be sure to read your sequels next! I can't wait!
archangelBBQ chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
And it's all coming together... I'm excited beyond words for the finale, but I'm also sad it's coming to a close. This story has been such a joy to read!
archangelBBQ chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
Ah not enough words to describe how brilliant this is! Love it! I'm so excited for the next two chapters to see how this plays out..
archangelBBQ chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
This is all so brilliant- love reading this as it unfolds!
archangelBBQ chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Funny how Huang's most human and likable moments come out when he's captured Kirihara. Wonderfully written. And the way you craft the suspense and intrigue- just so fabulous!
archangelBBQ chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
What a cliffhanger here! (Well, most of your chapters have excellent cliffhangers...) This is so exciting, I can't wait to see how this plays out! Will Hei kill the KV contractor, or will the police get him? And how will Kirihara get out of this? I can't even begin to guess! :)
archangelBBQ chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
It is just so lovely to see Misaki and Li relaxing together over dinner like this. It's really nice to see him tell the story of how he learned to cook, and knowing what Misaki doesn't know makes it very bittersweet. Another awesome chapter, as always!