Reviews for Justice League Ladies - Operation Sucker Punch
JL Angel Girl chapter 16 . 2/23
Olicity fluff! OK it can't get any better than this...can it?..thanks ford the new great update.

P.S. What are the girls going to do for the second part of OSP?
MilkSapphire chapter 1 . 2/23
This is great! Woman power! Lol keep writing.
NWHS chapter 16 . 2/22
This is quite an original story. You did an excellent job with each of the pairings, as well as the musical selections. I especially liked how you handled the Dinah, Ollie, and Hal triangle. Admittedly, I never liked how writers kept having Ollie cheat on Dinah and her forgiving him time and again. That troupe did nothing for either character. Anyway, thumbs up.
Mara chapter 16 . 2/22
errr..when did Stephen Amell come into this fic? No offense but the Oliver Queen in the Arrow universe is not the Oliver Queen in the Justice League of America universe. I watch Arrow for the other characters (not Felicity) cause I don't recognize the Oliver Queen I have known, loved and hated forever. Oliver Queen is a rake but as Green Arrow he is a hero and awesome. He is flawed but he is not struggling with his identity he is simply selfish. Justin Hartley in Smallville came a little closer to JL Ollie. I like this fic but that's not a twist that's a totally different person.
oaktavor chapter 16 . 2/22
Very nice! And you get points for bringing felicety (go arrow cave)
JL Girl chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
All this Fluff and crying is making me weepy...thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
That was Beautiful ! So much Fluff and Love and Cuddling! This is the best multi pairing fanfic EVER!

P.S. Ignore that 'Guest' comment . ..they're just jealous...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Retarded story.
oaktavor chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
I really cant keep up...you really put aLOT of work in to this...way to go!
Oh, and hal jorden will always be nathan filiion to me
oaktavor chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
A:so fluffy im gonna...i dunno
B: the dance routine alone is mindboggling! Good work in that...and he,s still BATMAN
And for the recorf...where are knightwing snd starfire in all this? Shame!
oaktavor chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Poor batman/superman/martian manhunter...plus oreos are AWESOME!
oaktavor chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Im sorry...but after "young justice" batman/zatanna looks very creepy...just saying
Unknown chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
I love this story! It brings some of my favorite pairings together! I also love what you did with Black Canary, Hal Jordan & Oliver Queen! Great job!
JL Girl chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Please Please PLEASE Update !
SasuNarulover49 chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Great story! UPDATE SOON! :-) kal and Dianna are cute loved the s&m bit very awesome...! :-)