Reviews for Justice League Ladies - Operation Sucker Punch
Rongis chapter 11 . 7/28
HUHHH !? GAAAAAAYYYYY
Elias chapter 1 . 5/18
You have some really interesting ideas going but here is what is horrible about it. Green Arrow has never and would never cheat on Black Canary. In fact their relationship is more defined by how faithful both are towards each other when they are not on breaks. The only times he even has come close is when Judd Winick had him kiss black lightings niece (who shouldn't exist because Black Lightning has no sister) because Judd Winick hates Black Canary and when he was drugged and raped by Shado. You want to know who has cheated on his girlfriends and is a poonhound, Hal Jordan. Also Hal Jordan and Oliver Queen are best friends they do not hate each other. I like most of this story but your Green Arrow, Black Canary and Hal Jordan are so out of character that it drags everything to a halt and cheapens the otherwise really entertaining stuff.
Simurghspeech chapter 16 . 5/18
Okay let me make it clear that I like many parts in this story and it could have been very fun. If you did not character assasinate Green Arrow, Black Canary and Hal Jordan so much. First of, Green Arrow and Hal Jordan are best friends I mean like Superman and Batman are best friend, like full on bromance between them. Secondly, Green Arrow has never cheated on Black Canary (I do not care about Arrow because in it He is only Batman lite and I have still seen no Black Canary in that show), He has kissed another woman in a out of the character moment because Judd Winick hates Black Canary and he was drugged and raped by Shado. (unless you believe men cannot be raped by women of course) Thirdly you know who has cheated on multiple love interests, Hal Jordan. In fact that is why his relationship with Str Sapphire is so fascinating. Therefore I conclude that everyone who likes your portrayel of Green Arrow has never read a comic about him in their lives nor seen the animated version nor done anything except see him as Batmanlite in Arrow. The reason Black Canary always takes him back is because their pauses are not or were not break ups or him cheating on her but simply the fact that they both had different lives to lead and she needed to go to another city and he stayed in Star City.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
Really! Toad snake or weasel. This is jl. Man not Harry Potter
JL 'Angel' Girl chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
Olicity fluff! OK it can't get any better than this...can it?..thanks ford the new great update.

P.S. What are the girls going to do for the second part of OSP?
MilkSapphire chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This is great! Woman power! Lol keep writing.
NWHS chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
This is quite an original story. You did an excellent job with each of the pairings, as well as the musical selections. I especially liked how you handled the Dinah, Ollie, and Hal triangle. Admittedly, I never liked how writers kept having Ollie cheat on Dinah and her forgiving him time and again. That troupe did nothing for either character. Anyway, thumbs up.
Mara chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
errr..when did Stephen Amell come into this fic? No offense but the Oliver Queen in the Arrow universe is not the Oliver Queen in the Justice League of America universe. I watch Arrow for the other characters (not Felicity) cause I don't recognize the Oliver Queen I have known, loved and hated forever. Oliver Queen is a rake but as Green Arrow he is a hero and awesome. He is flawed but he is not struggling with his identity he is simply selfish. Justin Hartley in Smallville came a little closer to JL Ollie. I like this fic but that's not a twist that's a totally different person.
oaktavor chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
Very nice! And you get points for bringing felicety (go arrow cave)
JL Girl chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
All this Fluff and crying is making me weepy...thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
That was Beautiful ! So much Fluff and Love and Cuddling! This is the best multi pairing fanfic EVER!

P.S. Ignore that 'Guest' comment . ..they're just jealous...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Retarded story.
oaktavor chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
I really cant keep up...you really put aLOT of work in to this...way to go!
Oh, and hal jorden will always be nathan filiion to me
oaktavor chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
A:so fluffy im gonna...i dunno
B: the dance routine alone is mindboggling! Good work in that...and he,s still BATMAN
And for the recorf...where are knightwing snd starfire in all this? Shame!
oaktavor chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Poor batman/superman/martian manhunter...plus oreos are AWESOME!