Reviews for Fallen Souls
kitsune164 chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
What's happening to her?
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 21 . 2/28/2014
What a horrible story. I don't get why people are going all gaga over this. It was so shittly. And Inuyasha's characterization sucked. He sees Kagome as precious marysue Kikyou's soul instead of a person in her own right and we are suppossed to cheer for him. Whaaaat? I have a feeling Kagome turned "evil" over InuLik which is the dumbest most OCC thing ever and shows a total lack of understanding of her character. And Kikyou wanted Inuyasha to make the wish so that he would bear the consequences if anything eent wrong. She was to chickenshit to use it on herself or her village bevause she had no idea if a wish would actually work. Hey presto readymade hanyou to be the experimentation test subject. Kikysue wouldn't know what real love was if it bit her in the bum.

If you ship Inukik why the heck are you trying to write inukag. Kagome's characterization is just so bad in this like a fanfic train wreck. Wheezambu has f
done a better evil kagome in possession.
kakkn chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
I wasn't sure at first but couldn't stop without knowing. In the end I've decided...I LOVED it!
KissMeFatality chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Wow... I must say, this is one of the few fanfics that I have read with Kagome being so dark. Not only that, but being so well written with Kagome being dark. I really liked the idea of having a demon being reason for her to turn evil. The journey and progress through having the insight to her thoughts and the demon's was very interesting and enjoyable to read. ) Loved the story and loved how you made Inuyasha into a human.
StrawberryMelody chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
Holy shit. When I read this, I thought it was one of those ridiculous things that preteens came up with. But this. Is. Friggen. Amazing!

I loved it so so so much. The ending was a little confusing, I think you should have used everyone's respective names rather than descriptions but hey, this was a brilliant piece of work. So sad Kagome had to "die" in that situation.
sona02071997 chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
a sad story but really heart touching. you should write more stories.
julie02071997 chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
i really liked this story.
geo chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
It is common sense to translate any foreign word you use in your stories.

I have to stop every second and search the meaning of the word.

From A this story is going to a C and dropping with each sentence.
jsmith chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
This is a great story...I really love stories with a strong plot and wonderful details! Great job! But i can't find the

nc-17 chappies...Where do you put them?-_-
silver woman chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
just finished the whole story (again)

OMG...

i felt like i watched a whole new inuyasha...

i wish i could read more stories like this

thanks for this story... i love it
silver woman chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Hi!

i recently just started watching inuyasha. im looking for fictions where there's an evil kagome who is hell bent on punishing inuyasha. i just stopped watching episode 45 and really pissed when inuyasha thought the line 'where are you, MY KIKYO'. im really really angry at him... kahome almost got her soul sucked out by kanna but still manages to help him and all he thinks about is kikyo? arrrgggghhhhh...

i came across your fic im loving it so far... but i cant find the nc-17 chapters in your site. i hope your email is still active specially since the your fic was last 7 years ago. i know im a late viewer of the anime and late reader of your story. anyways if its not to much trouble, would it be possible for you to send me the direct site where i can find the nc-17 chapters of this story?

hope you'll grant my request

silver woman
Felicia chapter 22 . 8/2/2010
You did a great job, this is one of the best stories I have found on here. Most are not well written and the plot too rushed. I think you ended it beautifully, with angst, and yet finally reaching that happy ending, where they no long have to fight anymore. I love it. Great job
randall soyars chapter 22 . 10/3/2008
I can only say that this is a masterpiece of literature. I loved every minute of it. The ending was great but it had a sad poignancy to it. I can only say good job! And I CAN SAY THIS TO THANK YOU SO MUCH! THE ONLY THING IDID NOT LIKE WAS THAT KAGOME HAD TO DIE TO BE FREE BUT IN THE END I THINK THE STORY WOULD NOT HAVE WORKED AS WELL SO THANK YOU FOR THIS GOOD WORK IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE CRIED OVER A STORY SINCE I READ BRIDGE TO TERABITHEA.
FluffyChann chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
that was um exciteing
mistic-gal chapter 22 . 6/26/2007
BLODDY H#..damn ths fanfic alot of dark n definetely OCCNESS..

but still 1 of a kind fanfic..tnx gd 4 happy ending btw kaginu also their frenz especialy whn inu say: “I see you, Kagome,” “I see only you.”

love tht part..gd thinking..