Reviews for Fallen Souls
Lauren Bronstein chapter 22 . 9/1/2005
you made me cry so hard in the last 2 chapters but it was a good story.
Elusion chapter 22 . 7/12/2005
Ah, it was so sad and sweet! I cried at the ending.

I loved this story... even though I feared desperately for everyone's lives the whole time.

I loved how real you made the characters. Especially in the depth you gave Kagome, and the fears she faced.

I was pleasantly surprised at the ending, because it resembles my first fanfic (only about 400 times better) with the whole wishing to be reincarnated into Kagome's era. I even had something about Midoriko (except I had it that it was Naraku who loved Midoriko before he met Kikyo.) Granted, there was no evil Kagome or anything, and my story was absolute crap, but I was just amused by it.

Wonderful story. I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
sambosaurus chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
im just now reading chapter 12... and omg... this reminds of those crazy horror movies... and i love horror movies... so this is like totally AWESOME!
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 22 . 6/22/2005
Wow, that certainly was an epic story. It was sad to see that Kagoem let herself become twisted by darkness and I couldn't believe it when she killed Kikyo. This was defeintely one of the darkest INuyasha fics I've ever read. Very sad and very angsty are words I would use to describe this story and I was more than pleased with how you ended it. You were right, they did deserve some happiness, all of them, after what happened. An excellent story!
Elealyan chapter 22 . 6/18/2005
*SOB*! Ok, just finished it. AH! YOU MADE ME CRY! Gaah, no one should be allowed to write things this emotional! I do thank you for the happy ending. If it had just ended with everyone dying I think I'd never snap out of my depression. And now I might be able to eat again. Seriously, I was just sitting glaring at my taco unable to eat because I was sad over fictional people! *shakes head* I really need sleep. Or maybe a rubber room.
Elealyan chapter 17 . 6/18/2005
I'm not finished reading yet (Five more chapters to go!) But OMFG! *sobs*! Curse you for writing such a dark fic and making it too amazing to stop reading! I really wanted to be like "It was all a dream and they lived happily ever after, the end!" then not read anymore, but I can't. CURSE YOU! *coughs* Sorry, dramatic people shouldn't be allowed coffee.
Kagomegurl chapter 22 . 6/14/2005
THIS WAS AN AWESOME FANFIC! Sad in some parts but otherwise it was a happy ending so what does it matter?
Kagomegurl chapter 19 . 6/14/2005
This is so good!
Kagomegurl chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Um? Good chapter and what sup with Kagome?
monica chapter 22 . 5/21/2005
ANOTHER GREAT FANFIC it was awesome you really kicked butt in this story. At first i thought i wouldn't like it because it was extremely heartbreaking but you made up for that with the without the epilogue it would have been a great story. 10/10
wanda1994 chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
make it more romantic!
iysloved1 chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
It was awsome!I went to my grandparents for a springbreak so I didn't get to read the rest of it until a week after.

And let me just say that it drove

me nuts not knowing the ending.

It was romantic,heart breaking,actiony,

pluse-racing,and mind blowing.

Of course that's might be cause I'm a chick...and we girls like that kind of stuff.
areil chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
this story is sligthly weird and confusing
B-K-2007 chapter 22 . 2/19/2005
Dam you were mean that was not nice to do to me man i cry so much if you had not had that last chapter i would have killed you for doing that to Inuyasha and having Mirko,and Sango never getting together that is just mean! But you did great on the story so i think you should add a whole other story it was that good.

From: bekah

P.S. I don't give my real name to just any writes just the that have talent.
midnight-fox-55 chapter 22 . 2/17/2005
*sits there speachless, taking a few moments before she finally realises it's over* ...wow...i dont know what to say...out of all the fics i've read on this site i think this is the best...i'm DEFINATELY adding this to my faves! *goes of to fave it*
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »