Reviews for Of the Sea
Justme chapter 4 . 2/23
The king of arendelle - what i've heard and read on the disney wiki, his name is Adgar. Wierd, right? The mothers name is idun
snowboardgurl chapter 7 . 2/16
how can you end this hereee i need the endddd what happened to elsaa
FrozenFairyTales chapter 7 . 1/21
AHHHHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE!
guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
will there be an update? because I'm really missing this story :(
MelodiDam chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Don't worry, in respect to Elsa's last name you are correct. Although, most times the girls are named after their mother's but eh *shrugs* technicalities. He does have a name, but there is no need to change it. I named the king, in my Frozen story, after my great uncle. I like your story, by the way.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Omg i love this one!
TheElementHero chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
AH NO NOT ELSA DONT HURT MY BABY actually go ahead i kinda like angst BUT NO DONT HURT HER IT MAKES THIS TO WONDERFUL!

I LOVE IT! :)
BloggerKat chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
...Eat man held an oar.

What?
Caliax chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Mmm badass charming pirate Elsa :D:D:D Love this story! It's unique, well written (thank you for using the semi colon correctly), and promises to create a whole new world of Elsanna fluffiness. Keep up the good work :)
valeria chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
awesome!
please continue
Ziirroh chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
UGH! Now I really wanna know what's on that note! From Elsa's reaction it seems that it's either something obvious or that they've seen it before and are now realizing that they missed their chance.
Elsa1201 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOON! Your stories are great!
TheElementHero chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
TELL ME WHAT IS ON THE NOTE RIGHT NOW OH PLEASE OH PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOWWWWWW!

(Great work!)
thewordlessthinker chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
It is not nice of you to cut the story there friend, I hope we won't be seing a lot of cliff hangers in the future. Ehehe anyways, I really like the plot of the story, and pirate!elsa is just the best idea ever, I really hope I'll see an update soon!
Ziirroh chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
no. no. nO. NO. NOOOOOOO!
That's my reaction to that treacherous cliffhanger you left us with XD.
I still think it's chill how you made Elsa and Rapunzel related, though with their current interaction I'd say they treat each other more as sisters than cousins :) that's a nice bond they have. At this point I'm just hoping that Anna will be okay and that Elsa will find her soon.